G

Gorosei Informer

What if Sentoumaru used the light gloves to stall Kizaru a bit before getting packed? That'd mean we got rid of plot gloves this chapter already @EmperorKinyagi
Honestly I'm expecting Kizaru to know about them and be prepared for them. It could be how Vegapunk could have replicated Kizarus DF into the pacifistas and such? Or he knows they're a threat somehow and destroys them before they can be used on him?

Honestly I'm expecting Kizaru to know about them and be prepared for them. It could be how Vegapunk could have replicated Kizarus DF into the pacifistas and such? Or he knows they're a threat somehow and destroys them before they can be used on him?
Yeah Kizaru knows that Vegapunk studied how his fruit works, I doubt he went into Egghead without thinking at all about the anti-light tools that could be used against him. He may be a boomer with technology like den den mushi but I don't think he's supposed to be an actual idiot.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Bot is experiencing PTSD and blocked 1090 from its algorithm
It's important to note in this scene that Luffy has never actually sensed Kizaru's power before this.

During Sabaody and Marineford, Luffy had no control over his Haki, and therefore couldn't sense Kizaru's power/voice.

If Luffy knew who it was, he would have just said so.

This is not Luffy being afraid of an Admiral coming.

This is Luffy being afraid because HE CAN FEEL the raw power of Kizaru coming. This is an honest reaction purely to how strong Kizaru is, not to his title/position.

Luffy respects strength, not titles or authority, so his reaction here says a lot.

Bot is experiencing PTSD and blocked 1090 from its algorithm
As a definitely 100% real orthopedic surgeon, what corrective surgery would you recommend for Yonko Luffy’s twerking problem?
double post
Keep your bot in check @EmperorKinyagi
What if Sentoumaru used the light gloves to stall Kizaru a bit before getting packed? That'd mean we got rid of plot gloves this chapter already @EmperorKinyagi
Why did Lolda invent the damn light gloves for then??