Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I am a massive Lucci fan, my top 3 fav in one piece. Prior to Egghead, I had him around Zoro level.

Lucci "disrespect" really just stems from the fact that Luffy folded him without even needing advanced conqueror's haki. To put this in perspective, Luffy folded Lucci without even using 50% of his power level.
There is no coming back from this humiliation unfortunately.

Yeah.

If Lucci even pushes Zoro to use KoH, then quite honestly Luffy not even needing mid diff for Zoro is on the table.
Dude you're talking about God Nika which absolutely clowned Kaidou in its initial chapter.

You legit didn't give Lucci any time to adjust and Lucci was far from finished. Idc if he was using advCoC or not because Lucci was nowhere near finished either way and G5 is hard to grasp. This is what I mean by undeserved downplay.

updated top 20

1. imu
2. mihawk
3. blackbeard
4. dragon/shanks
5. dragon/shanks
6. luffy
7. akainu
8. beckmann
9. shiryu
10. aokiji.
11. kizaru
12. zoro
13. lucci
14. fujitora
15. law
16. yamato
17-20. gorosei

If Zoro needs to mid/high diff Lucci, he gets 5 tapped by playful Goofy

"If" is the keyword. Mid diff is my Max prediction. I dont see this fight lasting to long cause Zoro is simply way to powerful. And Luffy will never ever beat Zoro no matter what Arc/Powerups under "High diff" Oda always portrayed them near equals or equals.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Using CoC wouldn't be an optimal choice if Zoro's getting dodged left and right, so he probably wouldn't use it. I am more interested in how Zoro will handle his speed.
Zoro's always had the best reaction speed, so I don't see him struggling for too long if at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.