Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also. Lucci is a great example of a guy with a mediocre fruit...being stronger than a guy with a better fruit.

WHOWHO should have a better fruit than Lucci...but latter is stronger.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
No it would just mean Lucci is that strong.

Luffy never managed to finish off Lucci. Still funny to see the Lucci downplay backfire on the Zoro fanboys.
Lucci is strong but it's not like Luffy tried to finish him off. He fucked around and didn't even use coating while Lucci was unable to even tag him after the clash.

Oda also said Kidd and Law are rivals to Luffy.

That amounted to nothing.
I don't see how it relates to Lucci and WW

Roger and Whitebeard were said to be rivals, does that somehow negate it just because of Kid and Law?

Lucci and WW are rivals in power
Kid and Law are rivals for one piece
...so?
You think Oda mentioned it for no reason? He clearly wants to say Who's Who ~ Lucci

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Ngl, this is humiliating.:josad:
Stop it. This proves you're a super Lucci hater, you'd rather him face a bum ass VA.

Luffy went G5 and looked like a mummy after facing Lucci, didn't finish him either.

Lucci broke through Sento guard, which clashed if even for a moment against Kizaru.

Oda has done nothing but make Lucci look competent and strong since egghead.

He is beating Cracker 100%, extreme diff though although its a very bad matchup for Cracker!!!! So high diff.
Even if he beats cracker its cuz he is bad matchup not cuz he is overall stronger.
also jinbei couldnt defeat WsW + 5 fodders, what makes u think he can defeat crackers armys which are MASSIVELY stronger than the fodders that helped WsW?

Status
Not open for further replies.