Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
If the spoilers are true, that’s mean that Lucci have no gratitude. I mean Zoro protected him against the Seraphim and the strawhats took care of Kaku’s injuries.

Ar least, Smoker always had the decency to let the strawhats go after they helped him.
Lmfao yuck, get that nonsense out of my face. Lucci is a cold blooded assassin, Oda is saving his character thank god.

I just want to go to bed and dream about roof piece where Zoro was respected. :josad::josad::josad:

At this stage hes closer to Franky then he is to Law or Kid. Let alone Luffy. I hate when authors turn on characters just to own anons on internet forums.
:parkcry::parkcry::parkcry:

F

FactualPowerscaler

High diff*
after tama made the fodders go away. Before that jinbei was losing
Lol no. I dont remember the fodder thing, but if thats true Jinbei would have even a easier time with Whos Who in a fair fight. It was a middiff 100%. Jinbei wasnt even huffing, its so obvious! He waited till WsW was done with his Nika- Story and then he destroyed him.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Stop it. This proves you're a super Lucci hater, you'd rather him face a bum ass VA.

Luffy went G5 and looked like a mummy after facing Lucci, didn't finish him either.

Lucci broke through Sento guard, which clashed if even for a moment against Kizaru.

Oda has done nothing but make Lucci look competent and strong since egghead.
It's not that I think Lucci's weak. It's just that Zoro should get someone much stronger and different for an opponent after beating someone like King—a superior Zoan fighter. This is just repetitive. It's like his PH or Dressrosssa match ups by the current Zoro's standards. Let's see how it'll turn out.

Status
Not open for further replies.