Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol no. I dont remember the fodder thing, but if thats true Jinbei would have even a easier time with Whos Who in a fair fight. It was a middiff 100%. Jinbei wasnt even huffing, its so obvious! He waited till WsW was done with his Nika- Story and then he destroyed him.
WsW would win if tama didnt made fodders go away.
jinbei cannot defeat crackers army. He'd get clapped

It's not that I think Lucci's weak. It's just that Zoro should get someone much stronger and different for an opponent after beating someone like King—a superior Zoan fighter. This is just repetitive. It's like his PH or Dressrosssa match ups by the current Zoro's standards. Let's see how it'll turn out.
He'll just beat him mid diff or so

I don't see how it relates to Lucci and WW

Roger and Whitebeard were said to be rivals, does that somehow negate it just because of Kid and Law?

Lucci and WW are rivals in power
Kid and Law are rivals for one piece
Saying they were rivals in power is headcannon. Who's Who literally said "I used to be considered a bright prospect. A rival to the genius Rob Lucci.

Whitebeard and Roger were rivals in power.

Kid, Law and Luffy are not rivals in power

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
:suresure:
Luffy didn't need g5 for lucci
Luffy uses g5 to explore his new powerup

Lucci didn't force him to use g5.
Oda also did it so to make Vegapunk explain to us more about dfs and zoan awakenings

Zoro on the other hand shouldn't be pushes to use adcoc
Let's keep the same energy for both. If Luffy used G5 to explore it, then Zoro'll use CoC to do the same lmfao. Not that I think Zoro will use it, but it can't be one thing for Zoro and another for Luffy. You're making your double standards way too obvious.

Stop it. This proves you're a super Lucci hater, you'd rather him face a bum ass VA.

Luffy went G5 and looked like a mummy after facing Lucci, didn't finish him either.

Lucci broke through Sento guard, which clashed if even for a moment against Kizaru.

Oda has done nothing but make Lucci look competent and strong since egghead.
It'll bite Zbois and Lucci haters only in the ass with their downplay after all what Lucci has shown so far. Even going as far as saying Lucci >= Kaku or even Kaku > Lucci.

:suresure:
Luffy didn't need g5 for lucci
Luffy uses g5 to explore his new powerup

Lucci didn't force him to use g5.
Oda also did it so to make Vegapunk explain to us more about dfs and zoan awakenings

Zoro on the other hand shouldn't be pushes to use adcoc
With what according to you Luffy would have beaten Lucci ? ( Cuz you say G5 ain't s factor)

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's not that I think Lucci's weak. It's just that Zoro should get someone much stronger and different for an opponent after beating someone like King—a superior Zoan fighter. This is just repetitive. It's like his PH or Dressrosssa match ups by the current Zoro's standards. Let's see how it'll turn out.
And who in the crusty egghead lineup did you see more promising than Lucci lol?

Luffy vs Kizaru was set in stone, that's why I'm not even reacting to it, anyone with half a functioning brain cell knew it was the matchup.

Status
Not open for further replies.