Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci is strong
Even after getting embarrassed by luffy
He refuses to acknowledge him which I know is a type of quality that people find annoying/ arrogant

it shows a strong will
They are just mad that Lucci isn't sucking off the Strawhats like almost every other antagonist that got defeated.

Lucci was 3 shotted by non serious trolling CoCless Luffy.

How can he be Zoros opponent. Why is Oda doing this to Zoro fans 😡😡😡
:milaugh:

Most certainly true but Shanks>Mihawk is objectively bad writing from Oda. He could've given Shanks an Axes or some other weapon to fight with. The two could've just clashed as opposed to having legendary dules.
The fact that you have:
1)two swordsmen in the story who dueled non stop.
and
2) one them earned the title of strongest swords men and is explicitly waiting for a greater challenge

and this guy is actual some how not the actual strongest its just ridiculously bad writing.
Don't be fooled by his antics.

Mihawk vs. Shanks / Mihawk > Shanks exists outside of daily Zoro-fan delusions because it has its basis in the canon manga.

In Ndule Piece, Mihawk would've had a 1.5B bounty at the absolute max.

The guy has deleted his account and ran away more times than you can count on one hand, and then still comes back on his high horse.

Mihawk is at worst >= Shanks.
With Luffy is ok the crazy jumps he's the MC who has to "wow" the audience.

Zoro dream is becoming the strongest so I expect a logical path.
Currently Oda just keeps proving what I thought long ago , Z being in the crew hinders his dream.
mihawk been >= shanks still puts him below kaido. luffy went from an average yc1 to kaido so it should be alright for zoro to go from the potential strongest yc1 (low top tier) to mihawk (bonafied top tier)

Let’s set up the power scale clearly here

I’ve been saying since Wano, Luffy can LOW DIFF Zoro

luffy Low Diffed Lucci. Luffy low diffed AWAKENED FULL POWER LUCCI

So if Zoro is struggling against Regular Lucci with NO awakening then you know where that puts Zoro
Didn't Luffy used G5? If you say it was not necessary(cope in my book but ok)...
Then whats the minimum technique Luffy needs to best Luffy?
Just Acoa? No gears?

If Zoro doesn't use ashura or acoc then he's still ok I'll say

Status
Not open for further replies.