Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep the copium up. It was Zoro who lost to S Hawk and then Luffy who negs Lucci, and proceeds to fighting (and bodying) Seraphim b2b. And my boi ain't done yet, for the cherry on top his gonna be packing up a admiral. AKA Lucci (Zoros fight) wasn't even a warm up for the beast.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
how is looking like a worn out old man end of the fight supposed to be a neg diff ?
when did zoro lose to s-hawk ?
is this happening in condom - piece ?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
β€Ž
Reminder that Zoro fans were laughing at Law fans for this:

Can’t believe y’all were so cocky after post-Wano Law lost to Teach then get Zoro fight someone Luffy low diffed :josad:
Let's talk about Law for a second.

Sneak attack merchant
-Handles a sneak ambush by Yonkou BB with backup, and gains the upperhand.
-BB bleeding, huffing and puffing after defeating Law in a group effort ambush.

Can only take Clumsy fighters
-Handled Vergo

Can't land anything against skilled fighters in a 1v1
-Handled a speedy CQC expert in Smoker

Is useless against those with top tier haki
-Had Yonkou BM begging for his mercy

Low endurance
-Took a TB laced with advCoC
-Endured tons of attacks from BM
-Spammed awakening off jump against BB

The man simply answered every call, every excuse in the book to shit on him has officially been killed off by Oda. Sad to see only one fanbase still pushing a dead narrative. I don't even need to defend the guy anymore, Oda has shut nearly everything down.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'π–˜ π•Ύπ–•π–†π–œπ–“
β€Ž
I guess this chapter kills the "10 Straw Hats versus Kizaru and 10 Vice Admirals" theory

Mihawk is at worst >= Shanks.
With Luffy is ok the crazy jumps he's the MC who has to "wow" the audience.

Zoro dream is becoming the strongest so I expect a logical path.
Currently Oda just keeps proving what I thought long ago , Z being in the crew hinders his dream.
Hawkeye is not on Whanks level, no way :suresure:

Oda really be humbling characters outside of luffy.
I can’t imagine what difficulty Lucci will push Zoro he’s probably a more skilled fighter than King but nowhere near as durable. Or as Hax, It’ll be interesting to see.
Normal coa attacks should do the job.
I don't see how ashura or acoc would be needed.

That is if it's 1vs 1 , if Seraphim join then I don't put any rules of what should be used .

You were probably half-asleep while reading Zoro vs. King. He was as good as Zoro in CQC. He was even overpowering Zoro at times. You can't do that with durability alone.
Because he had hax that made any attack useless... If you can tank any attack, you can push your opponent a fuck ton cause they aint doing shit to you.

Arguing king is even close to zoan mastery than a literal awakened zoan in lucci is stupid. King prolly loses to Kaku too

Don't be fooled by his antics.

Mihawk vs. Shanks / Mihawk > Shanks exists outside of daily Zoro-fan delusions because it has its basis in the canon manga.

In Ndule Piece, Mihawk would've had a 1.5B bounty at the absolute max.

The guy has deleted his account and ran away more times than you can count on one hand, and then still comes back on his high horse.
I loved his Cracker vs Kuzan arc.
Bro was going through it when he saw Cracker get fodderized.

The fact that Oda is having Lucci do it instead of VA tells you Oda actually respects Lucci. As this is meant to produce some hype. He knows those VAs are nowhere near good enough to even sell the idea.

Hope it's true. The alternate would be Zoro vs VAs and seraphim or someshit.
LAdmirals wouldn't be hype honestly. At least Lucci got awakened fruit, he's a true blooded killer. Lucci would destroy VA 1v1, so this is a much better battle for Zoro.

The problem here is LadmiraL fans keep over estimating the LadmiraLs

Status
Not open for further replies.