Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
King got fucked pretty fast after zoro unlocked acoc...

Really? If i can't be hurt at all, and you and me fight, wouldn't my attacks hurt you?. Thus overpowering you, while your attacks do jackshit?
Because Zoro's attacks are too powerful, not because Zoro got faster and King can't keep up. Bro, you have to physically overpower me if you're gonna dominate me in a fight. Just being durable wouldn't allow you to just dominate me in a fight. That's a dumb preposition to make.

Kaido isn't a zoan reliant guy tho. He had acoc fs acoa and oni dura etc... AND kaido has a fucking mythical zoan lol.
King only had his hax and ancient zoan. Lucci only has his awakened fruit.
If lucci does well against zoro, thats straight up saying that king had shit mastery of his fruit. Not even debatable at all.
Kaido relies on his zoan more than anything else. His Haki stats are just add-ons to his zoan form. The whole unkillable thing moniker comes from his zoan in the first place. Ancient zoans are more hyped than regular zoans. Again, these arguments aren't gonna change a thing unless you want to argue Kaku had better mastery of his fruit than Kaido or even Marco for that matter. King was straight up low diffing Zoro outside CoC, so Lucci doing good, which I doubt, wouldn't change a dime.

Status
Not open for further replies.