Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro vs Lucci should be a pretty cool fight.

Lucci is probably stronger than most of the Vice Admirals and apart from a small bruise here and there, Lucci was pretty much fine after the Seraphim battle.
Well aside of that small banter - hey, I deserved that since I had to debate with freaking Nik for at least 18-20 pages this week why Luffy will surpass Mihawk and Luffy not stealing Zoro's dream - this fight might really turn out to be great. I'm expecting cool choreography between those two.

Again, Lucci is at least YC1. Y'all better start wanking him now (for the p*ssies who might overwank him as a low top tier or even above, please stop trying). Even if Zoro ends up beating him low-mid diff.

:suresure:
Luffy didn't need g5 for lucci
Luffy uses g5 to explore his new powerup

Lucci didn't force him to use g5.
Oda also did it so to make Vegapunk explain to us more about dfs and zoan awakenings

Zoro on the other hand shouldn't be pushes to use adcoc
First post I see, already coping.
Zoro's going to wash someone that pushed G5 to exhaustion, Monet v.2. :myman:

Well do not forget that apparently this chapter is bad for Sanji? It is very possible that Sanji gets negged by Kizaru and Sanji and Zolo are both in that in betweener range.

Not sure why we’re debating this though, Ryokugyu neg diffing Weevil and ignoring Yamato already proved that the “in betweener” tier is nothing to Admirals.
Only 1 guy said this about sanji and he said he was trolling, sanji probably isnt doing anything this chapter

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I hope that with Zoro vs Kaido and Zoro vs Kizaru Zoroboys never believe that he's gonna defeat the main arc villain again but you never know, maybe they all have a humiliation kink

When luffy fights an underling high diff/extreme diff
He doesn't fight the leader as main fight :
Katakuri , and now Kizaru .
Forget about Akainu vs Luffy in the future just like bm vs Luffy died after katakuri battle

Unless he mid/low diffs then like Jabra or mr 3 who are much weaker

Status
Not open for further replies.