Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its confirmed Lucci got KO'ed and laugh diffed by non serious Luffy. Cope zorotard cope.

Luffy spanked S bear as in bear and it still wasn't enough for him that he'll now pack up a admiral.
Loro lost to S Hawk.
Stay overdosing on copium harder and keep holding this L XD
Literally that panel says its slippingbaway not that he is dummy. Samething in enoes lobby. You just said having bandages means you lost right stay consistent you clown

Wow japanese fans are vocal about the new spoilers and they are NOT happy. Theyre discontented with the way Zoro is getting a lame matchup and the whole injured Lucci thing. I guess they were holding out hope for a Luffy vs. Saturn + Zoro vs. Kizaru route. There's even talks about a petition to garner a thousand signatures before the chapter is even out lol. Obviously that wont happen but it shows how unhappy they are.
Are you making this shit up or do you have a credible source?

Man this forum concentrate on Zoro vs Lucci but not Luffy vs Kizaru who is gonna give Kizaru a payback for all the bullying he has done to him in Sabody and Marinford
Nobody gives a shit about Luffy and his looney tune powers, its Zoro piece baby

Dude, I'm fed up with the power scaling, because opponents from 10 years ago are being ranked higher than more recent opponents? This should follow a basic shounen principle where the logic is that the later opponent is always supposed to be superior to the previous one (depending on how the fight was written). Seeing Sanji coming out of a fight against Queen and then needing help against Kaku is ridiculous...

Arlong (underwater) packs up anyone on Egghead don't @ me.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Dude, I'm fed up with the power scaling, because opponents from 10 years ago are being ranked higher than more recent opponents? This should follow a basic shounen principle where the logic is that the later opponent is always supposed to be superior to the previous one (depending on how the fight was written). Seeing Sanji coming out of a fight against Queen and then needing help against Kaku is ridiculous...

This cant be real. If its real Sanji fans it might be even more over for you

Wow japanese fans are vocal about the new spoilers and they are NOT happy. Theyre discontented with the way Zoro is getting a lame matchup and the whole injured Lucci thing. I guess they were holding out hope for a Luffy vs. Saturn + Zoro vs. Kizaru route. There's even talks about a petition to garner a thousand signatures before the chapter is even out lol. Obviously that wont happen but it shows how unhappy they are.
:suresure:Of course they shouldn't be happy if they're zoro fans

Anyone who got infos of the chapter will know it's bad for zoro fans

Waiting to see how Oda writes this darn arc and the fight between Sanji + Franky vs. Kaku, and Zoro vs. Lucci.
I'm quite confident they'll handle this relatively easily since we still have plenty of remaining opponents for them, like the Vice Admirals, etc.
Someday, Sanji will get a strong opponent

Fuck them.

All Oda has to do is make the fight look cool and they'll shut up.

Zoro fans aren't hard to please.

Do Japanese fan know a day past by and Lucci isn't injured lol

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Wdym?
Luffy didn't use aCoC in G5 and wasn't tagged once against Awakened Lucci.
And? Every guy with a brain knows Luffy doesn't need G5 for Lucci, but we can only make a comparison b/w G5 and Zoro because that's who Lucci fought. Luffy wouldn't be any faster or agile in G5 due to CoC. It's his best form to date although it's slower than his G4(Snakeman at least.)

Waiting to see how Oda writes this darn arc and the fight between Sanji + Franky vs. Kaku, and Zoro vs. Lucci.
I'm quite confident they'll handle this relatively easily since we still have plenty of remaining opponents for them, like the Vice Admirals, etc.

No way you thought that edit by HA001 is true

Status
Not open for further replies.