Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Literally that panel says its slippingbaway not that he is dummy. Samething in enoes lobby. You just said having bandages means you lost right stay consistent you clown
Wrong zorotard.
Lucci in enies lobby went "I mustn't fall into the sea like this!".
Here he didn't say "I mustn't lose like this" or something just confirming his losing consciousness after getting overwhelmed and shitstomped laugh diffed by non serious Luffy. He got KOed then needed a revive from stussy.
So Luffy bodied Lucci already.
Cope zorotard cope XD

C

CensoredbyWG

updated top 20

1. imu
2. mihawk
3. blackbeard
4. dragon/shanks
5. dragon/shanks
6. luffy
7. akainu
8. beckmann
9. shiryu
10. aokiji.
11. kizaru
12. zoro
13. lucci
14. fujitora
15. law
16. yamato
17-20. gorosei
Zoro isnt stronger than yamato, law or specially gorosei/fujitora.

Dragon is top 3 in verse with shanks and imu.

Just lol at mihawk stronger than luffy and blackbeard:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

Where are kaido and linlin in this list?

Dude, I'm fed up with the power scaling, because opponents from 10 years ago are being ranked higher than more recent opponents? This should follow a basic shounen principle where the logic is that the later opponent is always supposed to be superior to the previous one (depending on how the fight was written). Seeing Sanji coming out of a fight against Queen and then needing help against Kaku is ridiculous...

Waiting to see how Oda writes this darn arc and the fight between Sanji + Franky vs. Kaku, and Zoro vs. Lucci.
I'm quite confident they'll handle this relatively easily since we still have plenty of remaining opponents for them, like the Vice Admirals, etc.
:seriously:

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Someday, Sanji will get a strong opponent
Well, anyone knows that Zoro vs Lucci and Sanji and Franky vs Kaku won't have extreme differences like it was in Wano to the point where Zoro collapses unconscious and Sanji as well after winning, because the Straw Hat crew members are in smaller numbers here, so it's evident that Zoro and Sanji will not only deal with Lucci and Kaku but also the Vice Admirals, etc.

And? Every guy with a brain knows Luffy doesn't need G5 for Lucci, but we can only make a comparison b/w G5 and Zoro because that's who Lucci fought. Luffy wouldn't be any faster or agile in G5 due to CoC. It's his best form to date although it's slower than his G4(Snakeman at least.)
Then we don't have any comparison. All we know is that Nika in basically every stat massively outranks Awakened Lucci and the force of 3 basic punches was nearly enough to knock Lucci out. Since we don't know how big the gab between Lucci and G5 Luffy is we can only look at how easily KOH-less Zoro deals with Awakened Lucci.

Status
Not open for further replies.