Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know Zoro can only sleep after he saved Luffy's ass a couple of times so we are far away from your desired scenario. :milaugh:

Huh? Why would I be in trouble? :choppawhat:

Go ahead and list what abilities Lucci got from his fruit and then list what Kaku got from his. :myman:
Daddy Luffy had to save his weak side ho from Kizaru, he ofc didn't want a repeat of this XDD

Where are all the Yonkotards that turned Goroseitards after the yonko failed them
Where you mofos at
We Admiral fans have more of a claim to be Gorosei fans since they're from the same team. Yonkou bros can stick to the bum pirates.
They never truly cared about the the Five Elders, it was all about the agenda.

Yonko fans and ZBoys all trying to hype up the Five Elders just because they thought Luffy was going to fight Saturn.

Now look where we are.:doffyou:

How does it feel to be a huge clown.

You kept trying to say that Zoro vs Kizaru was going to happen like it's a fact and now I'm hearing that you are suddenly trying to hype up Lucci.

MonsterZoro was right about you.:doffytroll:

As for why I don't tag you, because it wasn't worth tagging a clown like you.:kuzanshut:
Now I’m realizing how toxic and aggressive you are about things that don’t really matter. Powerscaling is supposed to be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.