Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
they clashed fists.
g5 should have punched through lucci's fist and arm, awakening or not, even haki or not.
nikka wants to have fun, this is long form O D A where luffy had to be told off by zolo in punk hazard for having fun when the game is life or death.
bish i'm in the future, i bet you want lucci to be g5 level right now huh.

You mean your headcanon, right? It is confirmed that the strongest CP0 agents are the ones who went to Egghead.
Nah, they said the masked ones are given more special missions, but that doesn't matter since Jabra wasn't in the main CP-9 squad, his behaviour wasn't appropriate for them. But he still came due to circumstances

Being calm is all G5 is about. G5 has no sense of danger or urgency. It's the most optimal mode for FS usage.
Yea but a drunk or a drug addict might also have no sense of danger or urgency. But that doesn't mean they are calm and cool-headed. Luffy is kinda high when he is in gear 5, he doesn't even have enough control to stop his laughter, and I don't think he has enough calmness to activate future sight. In his fight against Kaido Luffy was taking a lot more hits when he went into gear 5, he barely ever dodged any attack from Kaido. But before when he was in base he dodged and counter-attacked many attacks.

Real talk. For the most part. The people here are pretty nice compared to reddit powerscalers.

I swear to god I have been called retard, illiterate etc by the admiral fans on reddit countless times. And people try to get personal and shit.

Think of all the toxic admiral fans here.

Then multiply them x 10. That's how piratefolk and Onepiecepowerscaling are.

And a few guys on the main sub like PO

Status
Not open for further replies.