Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Why are you avoiding that Fuji was shivering from Dressorsa Zoro? Run away from it. I don't blame you.
It’s not even worth addressing, obviously Fujitora negs even current Zolo/Lucci level fighters lol.

I mean how can Zolo hope to fight someone even Yonko Luffy needs hostages to escape from?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Yea but a drunk or a drug addict might also have no sense of danger or urgency. But that doesn't mean they are calm and cool-headed. Luffy is kinda high when he is in gear 5, he doesn't even have enough control to stop his laughter, and I don't think he has enough calmness to activate future sight. In his fight against Kaido Luffy was taking a lot more hits when he went into gear 5, he barely ever dodged any attack from Kaido. But before when he was in base he dodged and counter-attacked many attacks.
Both aren't the same though. Luffy's at his calmest when he's in G5, and the way he dodges Lucci makes it pretty obvious that it's FS. There are no two ways around it.

C

CensoredbyWG

or maybe mihawk is not that special among the top tiers. remember fluffy went from kata to kaido so there is no big deal if zoro goes form shiryu to mihawk
No top tier aside from shanks even know about mihawk's existence..., the story has been showing he isn't anything special since a long time.

Real talk. For the most part. The people here are pretty nice compared to reddit powerscalers.

I swear to god I have been called retard, illiterate etc by the admiral fans on reddit countless times. And people try to get personal and shit.

Think of all the toxic admiral fans here.

Then multiply them x 10. That's how piratefolk and Onepiecepowerscaling are.

And a few guys on the main sub like PO
Yeah getting on r/powerscaling and I wonder why the fuck people call us bad :kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.