Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
DAMN Oda is doing Zoro, real, real dirty if Zoro is struggling against Base Lucci. That is some dirty, dirty shit.

This just once again reinforces that your average manga fan does not understand how Oda views and writes power levels. Lol

@Sentinel @EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @nik87 @Kurozumi Wiwi If this is true, this is one of the dirtiest things Oda has ever done to Zoro if not the dirtiest.
Zoro stocks should have been sold out the moment Old Garp called Shiryu a “small time thug.”

Hey I was wrong but you're still a bigger clown than me.:milaugh:

From Zoro killing Kaido to Zoro defeating Kizaru, I can at least accept I was wrong about Zoro fight a Vice Admiral but as for you?

You still coping.:pepecopium:
I never said zoro is gonna defeat kizaru
All i said a clash like ray did
I even made a thread about it
Idk u keep saying that

DAMN Oda is doing Zoro, real, real dirty if Zoro is struggling against Base Lucci. That is some dirty, dirty shit.

This just once again reinforces that your average manga fan does not understand how Oda views and writes power levels. Lol

@Sentinel @EmperorKinyagi @MarineHQ @SakazOuki @nik87 @Kurozumi Wiwi If this is true, this is one of the dirtiest things Oda has ever done to Zoro if not the dirtiest.
Trolling aside. I believe Zoro will swiftly defeat Lucci. The Vice Admirals didn't come to observe the battle, they will fight. It will be like the buster call where the crew stalls enemies but they have the advantage of numbers while Luffy defeats Kizaru.

I'll wait, I'll totally wait if it's confirmed. Then it's gonna be hell for them lmfao.

Status
Not open for further replies.