Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like overdose on copium induced wet dreams.
In reality,

Lucci neg diffed by Luffy so Loro can have a extreme diff fight with weakened Lucci (further weakened by Stussy confirming Stussy>>Lucci=Zoro). And then collapsed and sleep through the next arc whilst Luffy bodies Lucci + Seraphim + Kizaru b2b2b suicide watch time for zoro fans XD
No more tears 😭

You know who's going to make him swallow these words? :zosmug:

Lucci may be stronger than Kaku indeed but Kaku's doriki is higher after DF. Or do you equate Doriki with being stronger? :kaidowhat:
Yes, Douriki means being stronger, because the CP9 are physical fighters, hence Lucci said they would benefit from a Zoan most. The power of their Rokushiki directly corresponds with their Doriki, that's why it was measured in the first place. Franky couldn't break through Lucci's Tekkai because according to Lucci, his Doriki is five times as high as Fukurou's.

The fact that Lucci went into a bulkier version of his hybrid form to perform a stronger version of Rokuougan, proves that even such things like Rokuougan are derives from your physical power/Doriki.

It's an L for Zbois who kept insisting that Zoro was Luffy level too, yeah.
What I meant, yeah

Not all Zoro fans of course

But really, it is also a big L for Zoro unless it's a wrap. Because if Lucci really pushes Zoro anywhere more than a mid diff, Luffy not even needing mid diff to beat Zoro is on the table. And from what I've seen here, except the biggest Zoro downplayers, Luffy needing a minimum mid diff to beat Zoro was the consensus pretty much, that may very well change, so yeah potential big L for Zoro incoming.
G5 Luffy low to mid diffing Zoro isn't even a crazy take to me

Everyone knows just how big of a power up G5 is. It isn't disrespectful (at least to me) for Luffy going all out to beat Zoro fairly easily

As far as we know Zoro hasn't even mastered ACoC yet. He has a ways to go

Luffy has mastered ACoC, all forms of armament, Future Sight, and a strong awakening

It wouldn't make sense for Zoro to keep up yet

Ehh about Lucci being at least "YC1 level" (I don't consider that as a tier at this point, but I know what you mean).
His speed and durability/endurance certainly put him up there. G5 Luffy thrashed him but he kept getting back up

That's pretty impressive

The only YC1 that Luffy is gonna body that fast without even using advanced conqueror's would be Katakuri
If G5 gives him dura neg with rubber phasing punches then I think he violates every YC1 easily with Marco being the only exception due to his hax regeneration

We saw Marco feats against top tiers (admirals, BM)
Marco has a fruit that let's him stall anyone though, I don't think that's a fair comparison

Whitebeard himself couldn't put Marco down quickly. It's impossible

Seraphim who are inferior fighters to King, lasted longer against Luffy.
That was without G5 or ACoC tbf

Status
Not open for further replies.