Do you like the Live Action Adaption?

• Total voters

Meeyori

❀ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝓅𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒𝓈𝓈 ❀
The action scenes look awesome, another leak from Shellstown:

Ignore the title, it's not baratie. It's from episode 1.
Post automatically merged:

I like how most of the scenes being leaked are focused on Zoro

Looks like Zoro shines even on Episode 1

Mackenyu might be stealing the show
we knew that since the casting announcement :kata::cheers:

I

Indigo

the problem is when they're running on walls and shit like that.
If you're talking about some of those scenes from Zoro in Arlong Park during the trailer, i think that's a matter of personal taste

I think the intention was to imitate old asian martial art fighting in movies for Zoro

things like Hidden Dragon and Crouching Tiger

So that's why we see Zoro running on walls and flying around in some shots, that floaty swordsmanship style

Might not be everyone's cup of tea, but looks cool to me

They did the same thing in the Rurouni Kenshin live action movies

The characters jump and fly around, while swinging swords

Did you not see the trailers?

Ofc it's just subjective at the end and everyone have their own opinions about the CGI.
Really I don't see. It

correct I dont see op having those numbers
because again people who watch it mainly would already be fans.
would love to be proven wrong though
This is ignoring the fact that OP has already one of the biggest fanbases. Your acting like this is some weird niche thing only known by a couple thousand people when in reality it's one of the biggest franchise the world.

Last edited:
Shanks is supposed to be in the first episode for a few minutes
They could at least pay more attention to Shanks, and that would even make a large audience interested in him
After seeing the first teaser, I was disappointed
????

In the first chapter Shanks was made to look like a hobo, so make much more sense for the character to use cloths that look like real ones that are being used by guys that spend months at the sea without proper hygene than to everything look like its brand new cosplay.

Literally, they found his hat and shirt on the side of the street
With this high price, I expected the quality of the clothes to be better:josad:
In the early OP, its clear that Luffy and Shanks give the impression that they are not strong and intimidating due to their appearances + happy go lucky personalities. The Baroque Works agents in Whiskey Peak initially thought that Zoro was the captain.

Its a bit like when kid Trunks met Goku who thought that he did not look strong. Luffy, Shanks, and Goku are the more than meets the eye type of characters.

FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time I was this excited for a content other than a One Piece chapter was in 2005 for the release of Star Wars ROTS!! :funky::funky:

FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS, FOUR DAYS FOUR DAYS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The last time I was this excited for a content other than a One Piece chapter was in 2005 for the release of Star Wars ROTS!! :funky::funky:
Good times. I have come to like ROTS a lot more with age.

I have noticed that people are really warming up to Taz as Sanji. He really looks better with new footage.

I

Indigo

Why do you think that's cringe?

makes perfect sense for me

a fan page about the project, wants the project to be successful

of course it's going to ask people to pay for it

if people just pirate it, then the chances for a second season go down even harder

A few more leaked scenes:

Its around 10 dollar, really that not that pricey for 8 hours of good One Piece content. Plus if we show netflix that we care, they might give us more than just two season