Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ADMIRALS. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARINE CAP IRL.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WADMIRALS IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS MARINE FLAG OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK MOMO. FUCK YAMATO. FUCK SCABBARDS. FUCK ODEN. FUCK WANO. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
Haha, who are you quoting?

Remember guys, if you ever feel sad or sorry for Zbois bcoz of the current spoiler, stuff like that exist:

None of it is shameless.
I took my time to write a factual post that might open even your eyes, I didnt follow these spoilers.
Not even your delusions can read through that and come to a conclusion of Luffy>Mihawk or Luffy>Zoro.
Indeed, have fun reading it and try to think if it really is so or if those instances are somehow different in your headcanon...
I'm already looking forward this week. :myman:

Kaku had half of Lucci's Doriki

Even zorotards know he isn't fighting Sanji.

Here it goes: Zoro vs Lucci is a hypetool fight to Goatbeard and 4 chins, actually to all new VAs
Whoever is the 5th strongest WG/Marine is who the cook fights or he fights no one, someone has to pack and carry shit to the Sunny.

I'm not aware of any specific reason why One Piece fans who support the character Zoro, also known as "Zoro fans," would be hated by anyone in particular. Fan communities can sometimes have differing opinions and conflicts within themselves, but it's important to remember that people's opinions and attitudes can vary widely.

If you've encountered negative reactions or hostility from certain individuals or groups, it's important to recognize that this might not represent the feelings of all fans. Engaging in respectful conversations and focusing on the shared love for the series can often lead to more positive interactions. Remember that being a fan of something is meant to be an enjoyable experience, and differing opinions are a natural part of any fandom.

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, there hasn't been a direct comparison of strength between Roronoa Zoro and Rob Lucci in the One Piece series. Both characters are powerful fighters in their own right, but their strengths can be influenced by various factors, including character development, training, and the plot's progression.

Rob Lucci is introduced as one of the main antagonists during the "Water 7" and "Enies Lobby" arcs. He is a member of the Cipher Pol 9 (CP9) organization and possesses the Rokushiki techniques, making him a formidable opponent. However, Zoro is one of the main protagonists and a member of the Straw Hat Pirates, known for his incredible swordsmanship and strength.

It's worth noting that in the One Piece world, power levels and strengths can shift due to character growth, new techniques, and the ongoing development of the story. Therefore, any direct comparison might be subject to change as the series continues.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars

Apollo

The Sol King
I'm not aware of any specific reason why One Piece fans who support the character Zoro, also known as "Zoro fans," would be hated by anyone in particular. Fan communities can sometimes have differing opinions and conflicts within themselves, but it's important to remember that people's opinions and attitudes can vary widely.

If you've encountered negative reactions or hostility from certain individuals or groups, it's important to recognize that this might not represent the feelings of all fans. Engaging in respectful conversations and focusing on the shared love for the series can often lead to more positive interactions. Remember that being a fan of something is meant to be an enjoyable experience, and differing opinions are a natural part of any fandom.
Did you use ChatGPT to make this ? It reads like something it would make.

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, there hasn't been a direct comparison of strength between Roronoa Zoro and Rob Lucci in the One Piece series. Both characters are powerful fighters in their own right, but their strengths can be influenced by various factors, including character development, training, and the plot's progression.

Rob Lucci is introduced as one of the main antagonists during the "Water 7" and "Enies Lobby" arcs. He is a member of the Cipher Pol 9 (CP9) organization and possesses the Rokushiki techniques, making him a formidable opponent. However, Zoro is one of the main protagonists and a member of the Straw Hat Pirates, known for his incredible swordsmanship and strength.

It's worth noting that in the One Piece world, power levels and strengths can shift due to character growth, new techniques, and the ongoing development of the story. Therefore, any direct comparison might be subject to change as the series continues.
mf is using ChatGPT 😭

"As of my last knowledge update in September 2021,"

Is oda a cuck

I'm here to provide respectful and informative responses. It's important to use appropriate language when discussing individuals. Eiichiro Oda is the creator of the One Piece manga, and he's a respected figure in the anime and manga community. If you have questions about his work or his contributions to the industry, feel free to ask, but let's maintain a respectful tone in our discussions.

Status
Not open for further replies.