Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not aware of any specific reason why One Piece fans who support the character Zoro, also known as "Zoro fans," would be hated by anyone in particular. Fan communities can sometimes have differing opinions and conflicts within themselves, but it's important to remember that people's opinions and attitudes can vary widely.

If you've encountered negative reactions or hostility from certain individuals or groups, it's important to recognize that this might not represent the feelings of all fans. Engaging in respectful conversations and focusing on the shared love for the series can often lead to more positive interactions. Remember that being a fan of something is meant to be an enjoyable experience, and differing opinions are a natural part of any fandom.

The state of the French segment of the OP Fandom
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

@Sakzouki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @ZenZu @silverfire @scoobie3 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @haxxor @Extravlad @kurwa Not sure what's going to happen but Kizaru must look pretty fire against Luffy if he's causing the Frenchies to call Oda's mother a whore lmfao. Reminder these guys still think Admirals ~ Queen fucking somehow lol.
These people actually believed Luffy reacted to Blackbeard who suddenly teleported on Egghead lmao

da loves dick
This content may violate our content policy. If you believe this to be in error, please submit your feedback β€” your input will aid our research in this area.

I'm here to provide helpful and respectful information. If you have any questions about Eiichiro Oda's work, the One Piece series, or related topics, please feel free to ask. Let's keep the conversation focused on relevant and appropriate discussions.

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, there hasn't been a direct comparison of strength between Roronoa Zoro and Rob Lucci in the One Piece series. Both characters are powerful fighters in their own right, but their strengths can be influenced by various factors, including character development, training, and the plot's progression.

Rob Lucci is introduced as one of the main antagonists during the "Water 7" and "Enies Lobby" arcs. He is a member of the Cipher Pol 9 (CP9) organization and possesses the Rokushiki techniques, making him a formidable opponent. However, Zoro is one of the main protagonists and a member of the Straw Hat Pirates, known for his incredible swordsmanship and strength.

It's worth noting that in the One Piece world, power levels and strengths can shift due to character growth, new techniques, and the ongoing development of the story. Therefore, any direct comparison might be subject to change as the series continues.
Zolobots breaking down

The state of the French segment of the OP Fandom
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @ZenZu @silverfire @scoobie3 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @haxxor @Extravlad @kurwa Not sure what's going to happen but Kizaru must look pretty fire against Luffy if he's causing the Frenchies to call Oda's mother a whore lmfao. Reminder these guys still think Admirals ~ Queen fucking somehow lol.
I get some stuff despite not having learned French
:milaugh:

I'm not aware of any specific reason why One Piece fans who support the character Zoro, also known as "Zoro fans," would be hated by anyone in particular. Fan communities can sometimes have differing opinions and conflicts within themselves, but it's important to remember that people's opinions and attitudes can vary widely.

If you've encountered negative reactions or hostility from certain individuals or groups, it's important to recognize that this might not represent the feelings of all fans. Engaging in respectful conversations and focusing on the shared love for the series can often lead to more positive interactions. Remember that being a fan of something is meant to be an enjoyable experience, and differing opinions are a natural part of any fandom.
As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, there hasn't been a direct comparison of strength between Roronoa Zoro and Rob Lucci in the One Piece series. Both characters are powerful fighters in their own right, but their strengths can be influenced by various factors, including character development, training, and the plot's progression.

Rob Lucci is introduced as one of the main antagonists during the "Water 7" and "Enies Lobby" arcs. He is a member of the Cipher Pol 9 (CP9) organization and possesses the Rokushiki techniques, making him a formidable opponent. However, Zoro is one of the main protagonists and a member of the Straw Hat Pirates, known for his incredible swordsmanship and strength.

It's worth noting that in the One Piece world, power levels and strengths can shift due to character growth, new techniques, and the ongoing development of the story. Therefore, any direct comparison might be subject to change as the series continues.
Why are you posting WankGPT4 replies? I hate censored LLMs. Use FreeWilly / StableBeluga or whatever it's called, stop using censored crap.

Is rob lucci stronger than yonko

As of my last knowledge update in September 2021, it's generally believed that Yonko, also known as the Four Emperors, are some of the most powerful individuals in the world of One Piece. They are four of the most notorious and powerful pirates who each control their own territories in the New World. The Yonko are considered to be among the strongest characters in the series.
Rob Lucci is a formidable fighter and member of Cipher Pol 9 (CP9), known for his mastery of Rokushiki techniques. While he's strong, the Yonko are on a different level of power and influence within the One Piece world.
However, it's important to note that power levels and rankings in One Piece can be fluid and influenced by character development, plot progression, and other factors. As the series continues, new information and developments might affect the power dynamics.
For the most accurate and up-to-date information, I recommend checking the latest chapters of the One Piece manga or episodes of the anime.

Daddy chill !

Yeah Lucci is clearly a Vice Admiral hypetool

Oda conveniently made Lucci a mailman to Kizaru, lost to Luffy and Stussy in a few chaps, he isn't going to push Zoro that far.

Oda needed something to hype the VAs and here is a great opportunity

Is oda a cuck

I'm here to provide respectful and informative responses. It's important to use appropriate language when discussing individuals. Eiichiro Oda is the creator of the One Piece manga, and he's a respected figure in the anime and manga community. If you have questions about his work or his contributions to the industry, feel free to ask, but let's maintain a respectful tone in our discussions.
Use custom instructions and in the second box write that it should just be blunt and answer your question instead of preaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.