Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10, HOW MUCH WILL YOU GIVE ZORO AND ROB LUCCI?

Assigning numerical values to characters' strengths in One Piece can be subjective and can vary depending on the point in the story, their opponents, and the context of their battles. Additionally, One Piece is known for its complex power scaling and the influence of character growth over time.
As of my last update in September 2021:
  • Roronoa Zoro: Zoro is one of the main protagonists and a powerful swordsman. His strength has consistently grown throughout the series, and he's considered one of the Straw Hat Pirates' strongest members. In terms of a rating, he would likely be around 8 or 9, depending on the context of his battles.
  • Rob Lucci: Lucci is a formidable fighter and one of the main antagonists during the "Enies Lobby" arc. His mastery of Rokushiki techniques and his role in CP9 make him a tough opponent. In terms of a rating, he might also be around 8 or 9, depending on the context of his battles.
It's important to remember that One Piece's power scaling can be quite complex, and these ratings are subjective and open to interpretation. Characters' strengths can change over time due to training, new techniques, and plot developments. Additionally, the concept of power isn't always the sole determinant of victory in One Piece battles, as strategy, teamwork, and creative abilities also play significant roles.

I'm not aware of any specific reason why One Piece fans who support the character Zoro, also known as "Zoro fans," would be hated by anyone in particular. Fan communities can sometimes have differing opinions and conflicts within themselves, but it's important to remember that people's opinions and attitudes can vary widely.

If you've encountered negative reactions or hostility from certain individuals or groups, it's important to recognize that this might not represent the feelings of all fans. Engaging in respectful conversations and focusing on the shared love for the series can often lead to more positive interactions. Remember that being a fan of something is meant to be an enjoyable experience, and differing opinions are a natural part of any fandom.
boiroy typed this?
no way

Zoro one shots Lucci and makes Goofy look like a toddler

Toddler Goofy with gloves gets destroyed by Wizaru, before Zoro takes over

Then toddler Goofy gets destroyed by grandpa Saturn

Here you go, no need to read OP until the end of the year:kata:

I'm not aware of any specific reason why One Piece fans who support the character Zoro, also known as "Zoro fans," would be hated by anyone in particular. Fan communities can sometimes have differing opinions and conflicts within themselves, but it's important to remember that people's opinions and attitudes can vary widely.

If you've encountered negative reactions or hostility from certain individuals or groups, it's important to recognize that this might not represent the feelings of all fans. Engaging in respectful conversations and focusing on the shared love for the series can often lead to more positive interactions. Remember that being a fan of something is meant to be an enjoyable experience, and differing opinions are a natural part of any fandom.
I respect Jimbo fandom

Yeah Lucci is clearly a Vice Admiral hypetool

Oda conveniently made Lucci a mailman to Kizaru, lost to Luffy and Stussy in a few chaps, he isn't going to push Zoro that far.

Oda needed something to hype the VAs and here is a great opportunity
We dont need Lucci for Kakus leg still clears mr. nothing i cant cut

It's okay to have personal feelings and opinions about creators and their works. Eiichiro Oda is the creator of the One Piece series, and while his work has garnered a massive following and critical acclaim, not everyone might share the same perspective or enjoy his creations. If you have specific reasons for your feelings, you're welcome to express them.

Remember that creators and their works can evoke a range of emotions and opinions in different people. If you have any questions or topics you'd like to discuss related to One Piece or any other subject, feel free to ask. Just remember to keep the conversation respectful and constructive.
Post automatically merged:

Yall are getting cringe holy shit
I'm here to assist and provide information in a respectful manner.

ON A SCALE OF 1 TO 10, HOW MUCH WILL YOU GIVE ZORO AND ROB LUCCI?

Assigning numerical values to characters' strengths in One Piece can be subjective and can vary depending on the point in the story, their opponents, and the context of their battles. Additionally, One Piece is known for its complex power scaling and the influence of character growth over time.
As of my last update in September 2021:
  • Roronoa Zoro: Zoro is one of the main protagonists and a powerful swordsman. His strength has consistently grown throughout the series, and he's considered one of the Straw Hat Pirates' strongest members. In terms of a rating, he would likely be around 8 or 9, depending on the context of his battles.
  • Rob Lucci: Lucci is a formidable fighter and one of the main antagonists during the "Enies Lobby" arc. His mastery of Rokushiki techniques and his role in CP9 make him a tough opponent. In terms of a rating, he might also be around 8 or 9, depending on the context of his battles.
It's important to remember that One Piece's power scaling can be quite complex, and these ratings are subjective and open to interpretation. Characters' strengths can change over time due to training, new techniques, and plot developments. Additionally, the concept of power isn't always the sole determinant of victory in One Piece battles, as strategy, teamwork, and creative abilities also play significant roles.

I really hate OpenAI and their woke censored bot with a burning passion. Hope they bankrupt and the Sam Altman can go sleep in a tent for the rest of his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.