Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think it will happen, I still don't think Fuji will switch sides plus imo I still think Zoro will fight an Admiral and if Kizaru does get defeated here at Egghead then the only ones left will be Fuji and Green Bull.

But hey I could be wrong.
How do you feel about the Navy losing in the Laughtale battle with the RHP, BBP, SH, and Crossguild?

I think Fuji definitely doesn't remain loyal to the WG after the OP is found but if he's defeated before then it doesn't matter.

I never said it wasn't, it's not a "take." I'm stating what happened in the manga.
And what Happened is not because of Lucci, is because of G5 taxes..

[/QUOTE]Semantics. G5 is literally Luffy's peak according to himself, akin to Kaido's magma dragon.[/QUOTE]
Kaidou Magma Dragon is a Attack, G5 is a form/transformation.

[/QUOTE]You mean the single comment from Drumz who admitted to trolling and also said that this chapter is a massive L for Sanji fans, yet we've heard nothing of the sort from other leakers?[/QUOTE]
Him said is 50/50.

Cope, Law and Kid are done. Accept the fact that Zoro and Sanji will defeat Fuji and Green Bull.
I still have my doubts about Fuji vs Zoro, but the fact he is willing to fight Ryokugyu to free some slaves instead of quitting the Navy is quite surprising

But Ryokugyu's feats and portrayal are consideranly above Fujitora's, and he was properly introduced only 38 chapters ago, that might be completely intentional.

The Warrior of Science isn't a mere subbordinate

:kayneshrug:
He’s worse
Science boy will never fight anyone comparable to luffy’s main arc opponent
Cope, Law and Kid are done. Accept the fact that Zoro and Sanji will defeat Fuji and Green Bull.
Zoro will breakthis and in EoS Sanji defeat an Admiral.
Zoro and Sanji are not going to fight admirals while luffy fights akainu. Well unless akainu ends up actually being able to low diff them both
Kid and law are far from done. Them being out of the race for pirate king doesn’t mean their roles in the story are over

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Because Fuji is a WG and marine believer.
You're getting ignored for this one comment, congratulations, I've never seen a WG user who earned my ignore after literally one post lmfao.

@DarkWitch Nah Fujitora has no reason to fight the Straw Hats, that is not his agenda. Fujitora his hardcore anti-WG and will not oppose the Straw Hats.

The man literally said he regretted blinding himself because he wanted to see Luffy's face lol. Imagine King or Pica saying such a thing. Fujitora will not oppose Luffy in the end, man is definitely switching sides at the first opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.