Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy used G5 and turned into a mummy after. It's the equivalent of Kaido going full Magma Dragon from the get-go.

And let's be honest. If Zoro used KoH on Lucci or Kaku from the start, he would get clowned to hell and back.

Besides, you're somehow judging Luffy vs. Lucci on the actual outcome of the battle, which is the sensible option, but then you're power-scaling Zoro vs. Lucci on the matchup by itself. How does that make any sense lmao
Turn out mummy because of G5 taxes not Because of Lucci this is a delusional take.

Full magma Dragon is a attack not a form.

Well about spoilers leaker Zoro is strugling against Lucci.

I am doing what Zboys are expert of doing, so i am backfired them.

Just because u dont like robots doesnt mean they are weak. Seraphims=shichibukai like it or not

its like asking someone to solo 4 shichibukais lmao
One this is my personal bias. Also it’s subtracted in the fact that they don’t have haki. They aren’t the actual warlords. They were also easily captured it seems like. Therefore, they are weak. They couldn’t overcome any of the opponents they fought and Sanji was flexing on them. I reiterate they are ass.

Turn out mummy because of G5 taxes not Because of Lucci this is a delusional take.
I never said it wasn't, it's not a "take." I'm stating what happened in the manga.

Full magma Dragon is a attack not a form.
Semantics. G5 is literally Luffy's peak according to himself, akin to Kaido's magma dragon.

Well about spoilers leaker Zoro is strugling against Lucci.
You mean the single comment from Drumz who admitted to trolling and also said that this chapter is a massive L for Sanji fans, yet we've heard nothing of the sort from other leakers?

Just like Zoro and everyone did to King and Queen
Uh so marco and zoro have queen and king as equals thank u for letting me know since they called both of them strong
IN FACT I don't think that Lucci and Kaku are equals, so moot point lol
You should think that based on your idea of "mentioned together = portrayal"
At least if you were coherent

Regarding King and Queen
The fact that King is Kaido's right-hand man, the Beasts Pirates N2, and a Lunarian God with far better feats in every aspect than Queen, certifies their difference, sorry
Which was obvious since in cards, which is the Beasts Pirates theme, King > Queen > Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.