Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you are not someone that is blinded by agendas, it was obvious from the beginning that Luffy would fight Kizaru and not Zoro or Sanji.

It made no sense for Zoro to suddenly fight an Admiral after defeating King, Zoro never even fought Shiryu yet.

ZBoys actually thought that Zoro would go from King to Kizaru to Shiryu.

That makes no sense unless you somehow think Shiryu>Admirals.:suresure:
Yup, even Kuzan being in BBs crew has a huge asterisk on it because he absolutely outscales the other captains at this time based on what we've seen.

At most i can see Shiryu being equal if his Awakening is decent (i.e. intangeability or something), but i aint even going that far yet.

The state of the French segment of the OP Fandom
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @ZenZu @silverfire @scoobie3 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @haxxor @Extravlad @kurwa Not sure what's going to happen but Kizaru must look pretty fire against Luffy if he's causing the Frenchies to call Oda's mother a whore lmfao. Reminder these guys still think Admirals ~ Queen fucking somehow lol.
The french burn their country down every time taxes on oil go up half a cent, of course they hate characters that are government agents

Tbf, I wouldnt compare Akainu to the others. He and Aokiji were not equal. He may have been scarred but he didnt lose a leg and he straight up won the fight.

Zoro and Sanji can very much (and justifiably) fight Fuji and Ryo while Luffy fights Akainu.
Eh akainu might be the strongest but they should definitely be comparable. Him and aokiji weren’t equal obviously cause akainu did win but they were extremely close.

Akainu isn’t for from any of them it should at worst be a high diff fight. Him being fleet admiral doesn’t really change that

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
@Elder Lee Hung
Ok but what if Kizaru actually does go down during this arc, not saying it will 100% happen but let's just say it does.

If that happens then who do you think Zoro will fight?
Well, Kizaru is not going down this arc. Lol

But you know, even if Kizaru were defeated this arc, that wouldn't mean he stops being a Marine, you know? Like Sakazuki isn't going to force him to retire or throw him in Impel Down if he is defeated here lol.

Moriah was defeated in Thriller Barc but still showed up at Marineford to fight as a Warlord.

So even if Kizaru were defeated here (highly unlikely), that wouldn't mean he couldn't still show up to Marineford 2 and fight as an Admiral. Especially because there is no one else in the Navy who can replace Kizaru in such short notice right now.

Anyone who thinks Kizaru isn't fighting at Marineford is basically saying they think Oda will miss the opportunity to draw the Straw Hats fighting a war against all three Admirals even though he drew Whitebeard doing the same lol. Like the EOS war agains the Marines would be pretty lame if the Marines didn't even bring 3 Admirals.

The state of the French segment of the OP Fandom
:risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus::risitavirus:

@SakazOuki @MarineHQ @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane @Wuuuke @ZenZu @silverfire @scoobie3 @Apollo @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Admiral Mou Bu @haxxor @Extravlad @kurwa Not sure what's going to happen but Kizaru must look pretty fire against Luffy if he's causing the Frenchies to call Oda's mother a whore lmfao. Reminder these guys still think Admirals ~ Queen fucking somehow lol.
I dont understand hes mad about Lucci fighting a Yonko but Zoro isnt a Yonko.

Status
Not open for further replies.