[FNZ] Role Madness Metal Gear Mafia - Game Over: Patriots Win [Michelle Only Player Alive]

Would you take part in part two using the same universe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
ur lucky u had a lynch stopper lol
good luck with this push tomorrow
You keep flip-flopping.

First you said I'm scum, then Fuji is saying "its just better then a no lynch" which indicates you two are aware I'm not scum but still want a mislynch, then you said you wanted me to be vigged and now your back to saying I'll get lynched tomorrow.

Which one is it?

Why did you lie about who started and pushed AM's wagon? Why did you misrepresent me and call my entrance "weak" when I was constantly last night interacting with the most active players or in Ekko's case, him running away or not responding since all he was doing was trolling Muugen?

What was the reason for your lie?
I thought it was Polar who started the AM wagon and I never called your entrance weak.

So i didnt lie it was just a misunderstanding.

Emil

Certified Memelord
You keep flip-flopping.

First you said I'm scum, then Fuji is saying "its just better then a no lynch" which indicates you two are aware I'm not scum but still want a mislynch, then you said you wanted me to be vigged and now your back to saying I'll get lynched tomorrow.

Which one is it?
nah ur scum. whatever Fuji said is not what i said

You keep flip-flopping.

Which one is it?
No i dont know your alignment but lnyching you even if you are town is better then no lynch.

I thought it was Polar who started the AM wagon and I never called your entrance weak.

So i didnt lie it was just a misunderstanding.
You did lie.

I'm not buying your excuse and each and every vote or player you put under pressure goes in tandem with Ekko's pushes. Why has that been the case all this game? Are you two SK indies? Or partnered scum?

I'm going back to be cold pizza now lol. If I'm alive I can explain 1 1/100 of the 10th man theory and how it is incorporated in my game....but not too much bc I don't want to give out a map to fooling/solving me

You did lie.

I'm not buying your excuse and each and every vote or player you put under pressure goes in tandem with Ekko's pushes. Why has that been the case all this game? Are you two SK indies? Or partnered scum?
When? I told you I thought it was Polar who started the wagon.

Literally Ekko was against my pushes the entire game what are you talking about.

When? I told you I thought it was Polar who started the wagon.

Literally Ekko was against my pushes the entire game what are you talking about.
You and Ekko are partnered. Its all performative bullshit and all of it continues to go at players you have an agenda of trying to mislynch throughout the day as well as being caught red-handed lying and trying to walk it back it back with "oh I made a mistake" when you aren't that stupid, with Conq, Muugen, me, Siggy, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.