[FNZ] Role Madness Metal Gear Mafia - Game Over: Patriots Win [Michelle Only Player Alive]

Would you take part in part two using the same universe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Entrance had to be first to jump the gun, crap vote, dip. Excuse, dip, post, dip, back on and immediately teams up with Fuji to train Owelian dude. His "reads" haven't been original and he looks like he is trying to buddy his way to get on Fuji good asde or a teammate. Things just look worse to me. But D1, so partyyyyyyyyyy
i dont rly disagree. conq my weakest scum read rn but i feel hes not that townie as last game

DAY ONE FINAL VOTE COUNT

AlwaysMind [2] - Orwellian, Random Asshole
Mr. Reloaded [2] - hime, Dr. Watson
ConquistadoR [3] - AlwaysMind, The Orca
Peroroncino [1] - MonochromeYoru
T-Pein [9] - Kiku, Fujishiro, Pot Goblin, Polar Bear, Mr. Reloaded, Dr. Watson, ConsquistadoR, Random Asshole, Midnight Delight

A lynch has failed to occur, it is now Dusk until a day ending post is posted. You can continue to talk.

Countdown Timer – Countdown to 28 Aug 2023 01:00 in London, England (timeanddate.com)
@Fujishiro

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Next i'm asked about making a blatant contradiction in the thread in a Mafia Game, i'm just gonna say "I have 20 of those and it's not by accident" because people believe that shit immediately.

i dont bother responding to cries of scim
Cause your scum and when you couldn't manufacture your performative mislynch on Muugen, you shifted to doing anything else that might stick; why go after LHF like Retro? Why act without any sort of actual intent with Fuji until you could focus on a player who was AFK due to IRL stuff?

Certainly makes zero sense for you or Fuji to claim I'm waffling or "timid" when I'm fully engaging and trying to keep your attention and interact with you at night when I was here for hours before I had to hit the sheets since I work in the morning but somehow I'm "timid" when I'm away and then you decide to call me scummy? Or in Fuji's case, outright lie and misrepresent the AM wagon and say I "joined" you while you were still trying to get Muugen's sub lynched.

Hmm.

Emil

Certified Memelord
Cause your scum and when you couldn't manufacture your performative mislynch on Muugen, you shifted to doing anything else that might stick; why go after LHF like Retro? Why act without any sort of actual intent with Fuji until you could focus on a player who was AFK due to IRL stuff?

Certainly makes zero sense for you or Fuji to claim I'm waffling or "timid" when I'm fully engaging and trying to keep your attention and interact with you at night when I was here for hours before I had to hit the sheets since I work in the morning but somehow I'm "timid" when I'm away and then you decide to call me scummy? Or in Fuji's case, outright lie and misrepresent the AM wagon and say I "joined" you while you were still trying to get Muugen's sub lynched.

Hmm.
ur lucky u had a lynch stopper lol
good luck with this push tomorrow

Come on man dont be stubborn. Whatever it is that you feel about me or Ekko no lynching is not a good idea.
Why did you lie about who started and pushed AM's wagon? Why did you misrepresent me and call my entrance "weak" when I was constantly last night interacting with the most active players or in Ekko's case, him running away or not responding since all he was doing was trolling Muugen?

What was the reason for your lie?

Next i'm asked about making a blatant contradiction in the thread in a Mafia Game, i'm just gonna say "I have 20 of those and it's not by accident" because people believe that shit immediately.
Next time I dont post for 3 days and continue to throw out excuses and saying I will read but never do I hope people believe that shit immediately

Status
Not open for further replies.