Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What are you on about troll diff? G5 is extremely taxing for Luffy, he skipped all of his less taxing and weaker gears and decided to bust out his peak form at the cost of looking like a raisin.

And he did all of this to not even put Lucci down, who was up and about in no time. There's not even any evidence he was unconscious for even a millisecond.

Trolling is what G5 does, that's not an excuse. Lucci has never seen G5. Go reread the showcase of Luffy vs top 1 Kaidou and he trolled the shit out of him initially, until Kaidou adjusted.
Kaido got two extra hits on luffy and luffy deicide to end the fight . ( they were even in most chapters )
Kaido not adjust he get force into clash of power and lost .

It depends on what happens tbh.
All i know for sure is that Lucci has done very little to be rated even over Roof Zoro, let alone KoH.

I legit think that even Jinbe would beat Lucci, let alone Zoro.
I don't think Lucci will be comparable to KOH Zoro. Obviously using it Zoro will stomp him.
I just don't believe that Zoro in the whole arc doesn't use CoC (especially when Luffy is going to do it to Kizaru) and since you don't like VA so much you'd rather Lucci wouldn't you?

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
It's likely a decision which Oda took because he wanted to draw Awakened Zooans fighting each other & also because he wanted make Vegapunk's exposition dump about Sun God Nika to happen so Vegapunk had to see the Nika Form.

It's really hard to argue that Luffy "needed" Gear 5 for Lucci.
Luffy was fighting on par with Hybrid Kaidou without even G4, made Kaidou power up so obviously he doesn't even need G4 let alone G5. And yet there was no trolling going on, that's just a lame cope, G5 trolls by default.

Lucci did not look bad one bit. G5 is really hard to deal with, even Kaidou got clowned at first. Luffy was dead serious. Lucci only looked bad if you're holding him to Kaidou+ standards which is simply unfair.

Also Lucci was literally ignoring Luffy halfway through the fight, as his focus shifted to Sentomaru.

- Luffy used G5 to parallel Lucci's awakened form, and this served as a good backdrop to Vegapunk talking about DFs
- Luffy landed three attacks with no advanced haki, and the excuse of "Oda doesn't always draw haki" can't be used since he very clearly showed Shanks and Garp using ACoC
- Lucci himself admitted he was losing consciousness after those three attacks
- Awakened Zoans are known to have boosted recovery
- Luffy did turn old offscreen, but was fine literally just two pages later before the chapter even ended

How do Zorokeks turn this into "Lucci pushed Luffy to G5", "Luffy had to use all his power to win", "Luffy mid-diffed Lucci"?

Nah, Luffy didn't take a single hit besides that one throwback fist clash and ended the fight in three attacks without even using ACoC, it was a no-diff. If Zoro ends up struggling at all against Lucci, it just shows how large the gap between Luffy and Zoro is and how much some of you overestimated Zoro.

Given enough time, I think it will be about time Lucci will surpass Kizaru soon.
Look at their portrayal

When you see young Lucci, you can tell this guy will become a threat, a problem.
When you see Lucci you got shiver.
When you see Lucci, you see a fighter, a killer..

But when you see young Kizaru

You see an ambitionless happy uncle, enjoying his peaceful, slow paced life
You see a harmless figure

But Kizaru is lucky he got the most overpowered logia, arguably even better logia than Akainu's.
Given enough time, it is only about time Lucci will surpass Kizaru soon, because he is a prodigy.
Now you will put Lucci>Kizaru? I am done.

He didnt need G5 to beat him soundly, if you think so then idk what to tell you.

Youre comparing KOH to basic haki punches from G5?
I don't think he needed it to win, but it's very probable that Lucci would've lasted much longer had Luffy stuck to base or G2/3.

To me, a neg diff is when you can essentially one-shot your opponent with one of the lowest-end attacks in your arsenal. It's meant to be the absolute least amount of effort/difficulty you can possibly exert in order to win.

A mid diff might be pushing it but I don't think a low diff for Luffy vs. Lucci is unfair at all tbh

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't think Lucci will be comparable to KOH Zoro. Obviously using it Zoro will stomp him.
I just don't believe that Zoro in the whole arc doesn't use CoC (especially when Luffy is going to do it to Kizaru) and since you don't like VA so much you'd rather Lucci wouldn't you?
Yeah, i'd 100% rather have Zoro face Lucci rather than fighting a Vice Admiral.

If Lucci's his final fight for the arc, i guess he'd use it.

Luffy was fighting on par with Hybrid Kaidou without even G4, made Kaidou power up so obviously he doesn't even need G4 let alone G5. And yet there was no trolling going on, that's just a lame cope, G5 trolls by default.

Lucci did not look bad one bit. G5 is really hard to deal with, even Kaidou got clowned at first. Luffy was dead serious. Lucci only looked bad if you're holding him to Kaidou+ standards which is simply unfair.

Also Lucci was literally ignoring Luffy halfway through the fight, as his focus shifted to Sentomaru.
If lucci doesnt push zoro to use acoc
King is dog walking this bum

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince

Then again, wer aren't discussing how Lucci looked at the end of it.

We're discussing whether Luffy "needed" Gear 5 or not for Lucci which just isn't true imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.