Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You are talking about a few overzealous Z fans. Most OG Zoro fans never bought Zoro killing Kaido, let alone Zoro fighting Kizaru

lmao you sound like a typical loser who roots for Luffy because he has never seen a W in his life other than in a manga
Cry more.

I enjoy watching Zoro fans crash and burn and you're one of them. Most Z fans here believed in ZKK and your most vocal members most definitely believe in Zoro fighting Kizaru they still do ask @nik87

I might be a loser in real life but your a loser both in real life and on this forum man double L

In fact, Zoro using KOH for a low-mid diff is quite a solid feat if you consider Lucci as a YC1
But some Zoro fans overestimate him too much and others still underestimate Lucci too much.
Damn...
:josad:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Cry more.

I enjoy watching Zoro fans crash and burn and you're one of them. Most Z fans here believed in ZKK and your most vocal members most definitely believe in Zoro fighting Kizaru they still do ask @nik87

I might be a loser in real life but your a loser both in real life and on this forum man double L
Yes adam-chin, I do believe in Zoro vs Kizaru.

Luffy needed Gear 5 + Futur sign + Black lightning CoA+ environmental Mini Barjin Gun to beat awakened Lucci.

Zoro being confirmed >>>Lucci means Luffy is going to need all the above plus adv CoC and internal destruction to even fight Zoro.

Confirming what we Zoro fans have been saying ever since wano.

Healing fast doesn’t mean not needing bandages. It just means healing fast lol.

Btw, I think hybrid Lucci ~ Gear 4 isn’t too far off. They both look like they’re doing the same damage here:

And here:

And remember Luffy was going to need Gear 4 for Ulti and Lucci is > Ulti lol.

So base Lucci making Zolo struggle isn’t that unbelievable. Luffy is tiers stronger than Zoro post Wano. Base Luffy was fighting hybrid Kaido lol.
Keep in mind the absence of ACoC, also I dont think we can judge the AP of two attacks done on an invincible target XD. I think Lucci does scale to G4 ACoA Luffy perhaps, anything over that is pushing it imo until Lucci shows new tech.

As for the bandages stuff, my point is that the punch clearly hurts more then the kick imo. And If Luffy just punched him he would have trouble retaining consciousness as he himself pointed out and another punch would finish him off at worst.

Status
Not open for further replies.