Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
You know it's a bad look for Zoro when even the smart respectable ones like @ConquistadoR and @Gol D. Roger start saying funny shit
:shame:
What did I say? I've been saying whatever I am saying from the beginning. You only started noticing it now.

LUCCI IS NOT BETTER IN CQC THEN ZORO AND LUFFY

MAYBE KING

:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
I literally did not say that. You're legit inventing your own stuff to act like you're triggering me, and it's not working. You could do better.

The fact that we're having a serious conversation about Lucci vs Kaidou is all you need to know where I'm going with this.

Whether the attacks hit hard or not, matters not anyway because Lucci was not put out of commission. The key here is that G5 trolls by default and is incredibly difficult to deal with especially first time ever encountering it.
But that the thing it's not .
Kaido get the hang of it after 2 surprise attacks and attack luffy when he was jump roping with him .
After that the fight was going back and forth after Kaiod eat him , Kaido adust after 3 moves.
Maybe it not fair putting luuci on that level .

Status
Not open for further replies.