Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Sometimes you are right, but sometimes you say bullshit like Big Mom is Trebol to Kaido's Doflamingo
Topi you have spent the last year giving top to the Zoro fandom. Plz...you used to be an "anyone can get it" type of troll, don't even make me start with you.

Of course it's a point, the admirals and Blackbeard are the only strong logias in the story.

And we've been told multiple times in the manga and databooks and vivre cards and interviews and SBS that logias are the strongest devil fruits.

I'm not sure it's registering with you and a large chunk of the fanbase what a big deal that is.

Based on one shotting Kidd and intimidating Ryokugyu?

Is that it?
Kid has a 3 b bounty like the Admirals.

And gura=logia

@nik87
@Peroroncino
@Lor D. Coast

We all know Lanjitards often brought up the doriki agenda to argue Lanji = Woro, right? Since this chapter means Zoro vs Lucci with 4000 doriki and Lanji last fought Jyabura with 2180 doriki, I guess we can conclude the "Lanji = Woro" agenda is finally over for Lanjitards? :gokulaugh:
Used toilet paper has more value than anything ever said/written by a candy. I want to see the bounties at the end Egghead. I'm sure that some people are already praying that Kaku gets up, gotta farm a new bounty to keep the illusion going. :kobeha:

Luffy doesn't start his battles with g4/g5
If he does, it's to show off like vs the beast porstes fodder on the sea alongside Kidd and Law or numbers or g5 vs lucci

He uses G4/g5 when the opponent is too strong and he has no choice like vs doffy, Kata, Cracker, kaido and soon Kizaru

I guess Kizaru is weaker than Lucci since Luffy didn't use g4/g5 yet from the jump against him

He aint wrong.

Doffy had to save Trebol from Law
Kaidou had to save Linlin from Supernova else she'd be dead from drowning.

:kayneshrug:
Yeah no

Can you imagine DR Luffy or DR Law thinks they need to separate Doffy and Trebol asap or they have no chance of winning?
Zoro, Law, Kidd, and Killer all cooperated just to make Big Mom out from the Rooftop.

Can you imagine Doffy and Trebol unite to make a combined ultimate attack?

Big Mom downplay needs to stop. @ZenZu

If anything, swap Big Mom with Kaido against Luffy, and Big Mom has more chance to win than Kaido thanks to her fighting style (Napoleon).

No and he doesn’t have to be
You don’t need dragon skin or a lunarian body t fight or even be stronger than zoro stop playing dumb
I was responding to your post about Lucci able to tank Zoro's attacks. Lucci has to be harder to damage then Kaido and King for that to be possible.

Now after I question you about it you ignore the post and start talking about overall strength. You're the only one playing dumb because you know it's foolish to believe he's harder to damage then King or Kaido.

Of course it's a point, the admirals and Blackbeard are the only strong logias in the story.

And we've been told multiple times in the manga and databooks and vivre cards and interviews and SBS that logias are the strongest devil fruits.

I'm not sure it's registering with you and a large chunk of the fanbase what a big deal that is.
From Oda in a SBS, Logia hype.:araboss:

Dude, Shanks was OUTSIDE Wano and Greenbull was near the Flower Capital.

You cannot be coping about Shanks humbling GB after almost a year passed lmao
Shanks didn’t humble GB when this guy reschedule to fight you on another time .
If shanks really want to humble GB he should let wano alliance take care of him but he decide to step on it.

It is like make loud noise on guy A who is busying on doing other stuffs which you don’t like him doing and you have crew back up . Then guy A won’t pick you to fight right now , referring he will fight you in future. That is not humble . If it is humble , then guy A would not even dare to fight you in future.

But you are free to believe Shanks Wi-Fi diff greenbull mean shanks mid diff greenbull .

I think its completely juvenile to stan one particular character and then get mad when particular things dont happen with said character.

Shanks aint even my favorite character, but Im fascinated by possible implications in the plot with him. But no, I wouldnt be "angry" Oda didnt match my headcanon or theories.

And someone can argue age as a factor, but some of these nutty youtubers who influence some of these people on this site are well into their 30s.
If Shanks isn't your fav then he's definitely your top 3 fav

You're among the biggest Shanks fans

Luffy literally doesn't have black fists as Kaido says he's using CoA.
There's no indication he used coA or adcoa when he landed hits on lucci
Oda makes it clear when Luffy uses CoA /CoC

He shaded Luffy's hand when he used CoA as their fists clashed

Luffy hasn't been using fs, adca ans adcoc since the arc started until now vs Kizaru

Status
Not open for further replies.