Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lucci might not be a lunarian but with tekkai and armament he should be more than fine taking some of zoro’s attacks head on

A non weapon user giving zoro a hard fight is pretty funny with all the weapon wank that goes around here

Whether it’s low or high king is getting the same treat
You believe Lucci will be harder to damage than Kaido?

Man you’re so nit picky. You must be fun at parties.
Im not "nitpicky". You said i wasnt listening when all you wrote was 3 sentences about "how different you are" from other Zoro fans lol. That not me "not listening", thats you not writing nearly enough to explain your point.
Never said they weren’t. I just stated what my position was. You’re the one that chose to compare me to that weirdo when I said I didn’t share his opinions.
I didnt "choose" to do anything lmfao. You messaged me first with 3 sentences, defending a position you didnt even need to start.

Now I TOTALLY, COMPLETELY have an unbiased opinion about you:seriously:

I've got high expectations.

It might kill the pacing, but I'd like to see the Quincy vs Captains battle that was offscreened in the manga

Do you prefer Cour 1 or 2? Cause tbh, I feel like Cour 1 had stronger episodes but the animation for Cour 2 >>

:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

You've chosen... Poorly.
Hoping they expand it too.
All that was hinted in the trailers for this season already happened so it is truly a mystery what exactly will be added.
Also it seems we have like 5 ep for 25(if the cour ends where I think) chapters ....I can see fights being expanded.

Giselle is a odd but fun pick , one can't deny the crazy character moments that'll soon happen.
Legit one of Kubo most macabre moments.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
You're not

You waste time wanking Admirals and then cope
The only reasons you hype Law or Lucci is for your agendas
What ulterior motive/agenda would I be defending Lucci for? I'm just curious what you can come up with.

-The Zoro fight was a complete surprise.
-Downplaying G5 Luffy's performance before he faces Kizaru is working against Kizaru's opponent.

Regarding Law
According to you I'm the biggest BM downplayer.
Now why would I constantly downplay Law's biggest achievement? Do you see any other Law fan doing that?

And if my goal is to make BM look bad then I'm gonna have to shit on Law for struggling against him.

Again I'm curious what you can come up with here.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
damage no but harder to land a hit on yes .
Except if he want do this tekkai bs again
What is Tekkai? Basically temporary defense.

Remind me, who did Zoro fight who had a Zoan and was Mobile in the air, and tough to land a hit on and had this temporary defense which was Invincible?

And what happened to that guy?

Status
Not open for further replies.