Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ndule I am the true anti wank and defender. You have lost your way a long time ago sadly.
You're not

You waste time wanking Admirals and then cope
The only reasons you hype Law or Lucci is for your agendas

Imagine saying Lucci didn't lose to Luffy yet can't show us where Lucci continued the battle, why is he back bandaged minutes later on in the end of chapter not shortly after being put down with mole attack

You're not

You waste time wanking Admirals and then cope
The only reasons you hype Law or Lucci is for your agendas

Imagine saying Lucci didn't lose to Luffy yet can't show us where Lucci continued the battle, why is he back bandaged minutes later on in the end of chapter not shortly after being put down with mole attack
They have severe delusional disorder that's why they have nothing to do in life other than spew whatever they have in their head and act tough here. :kobeha:

Lmfao Lucci even states he's losing consciousness how biased and pathetic do you have to be to ignore that?

Keep coping and seething when we get the epic panels of Luffy vs Kizaru while no one cares about Zoro vs Lucci seeing as Luffy negged him and Stussy as well.
Zolofans are in psychosis so we cannot expect them to accept reality mate.

I have a different take on this. I believe the majority start as a Zoro fan. I'm pretty sure most Sanji fanboys were initially Zoro fans. But people sometimes want to be unique (and there are too many Zoro fans, being a Zoro fan is not unique at all) or their preferences change over time, which leads them to stan other characters. Also, some Zoro fans can be really annoying to the point you feel like rooting against them lol. I remember when I posted against ZKK, some reacted if I was even a Zoro fan, lol.
I think its completely juvenile to stan one particular character and then get mad when particular things dont happen with said character.

Shanks aint even my favorite character, but Im fascinated by possible implications in the plot with him. But no, I wouldnt be "angry" Oda didnt match my headcanon or theories.

And someone can argue age as a factor, but some of these nutty youtubers who influence some of these people on this site are well into their 30s.

Healing fast doesn’t mean not needing bandages. It just means healing fast lol.

Btw, I think hybrid Lucci ~ Gear 4 isn’t too far off. They both look like they’re doing the same damage here:

And here:

And remember Luffy was going to need Gear 4 for Ulti and Lucci is > Ulti lol.

So base Lucci making Zolo struggle isn’t that unbelievable. Luffy is tiers stronger than Zoro post Wano. Base Luffy was fighting hybrid Kaido lol.
This is like the ones who claimed Hybrid Drake ~ ryuo G4

Luffy didn't use adCoc and adcoa
Hybrid Lucci is tiers below G4 (with adcoc and adcoa)
AdCoc-adcoa g4 > adcoa G4 > G4 ~ Hybrid Lucci

there is no "listening" on a text based site lol
Man you’re so nit picky. You must be fun at parties.
But dont act like people werent at each others throats when some of us didnt expect the Gorosei to even fight this arc.
Never said they weren’t. I just stated what my position was. You’re the one that chose to compare me to that weirdo when I said I didn’t share his opinions.

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Of course w will clown you idiots if you spam non stop zoro vs kizaru every spoiler thread

enjoy ur lucci vs zoro at least I guess

zoro can give him his 5th lost in the series

Status
Not open for further replies.