Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Point being, there must be something inherent about Zoro that gets people to feel some type of way, good or bad.
I have a different take on this. I believe the majority start as a Zoro fan. I'm pretty sure most Sanji fanboys were initially Zoro fans. But people sometimes want to be unique (and there are too many Zoro fans, being a Zoro fan is not unique at all) or their preferences change over time, which leads them to stan other characters. Also, some Zoro fans can be really annoying to the point you feel like rooting against them lol. I remember when I posted against ZKK, some reacted if I was even a Zoro fan, lol.

I see that Lnule is already seething and making up anti feats and shit for Zoro. :kobeha:
When he realizes that Zoro having a confirmed W means that he gets a bounty increase leaving shitters like the mochi muncher in the dust not to mention the other dickriders. Some better start praying that Kaku gets up and fights even if at 1%. :ihaha:

Not necessarily as Zoro has far more firepower/lethality than King without aCoC. King had an unbeatable gimmick with no intel.

Rooftop Zoro was making BM shit her pants and Kaidou dodging attacks for the first time ever.
Kaido never dodged zoro
BM was talking about enma lol
She's the same woman who's been shocked at weaker people attacks too

Zoro will need CoC to beat awakened Lucci

BTW, stop your nonsense "luffy didn't need g4 vs Kaido" he couldn't KO kaido without g4
He thought he would, he still couldn't...
He needed g5 vs kaido
While he used g5 from the start as a joke

"G5 always goofs around, even kaido couldn't..." kaido was landing hits on G5 even when he was getting toyed seriously. Luffy was using adhaki on top

Your lucci wank is as bad as zoro fans wanks
Lucci didn't look against G5.
he's fast for people who lack fs or aren't fast as Luffy, his lethality and AP as shown vs Sentomaru and he has great recovery since he's awakened

Oh shit. Glad you told me ahead of time lmao. How have you been enjoying TYBW?
So far I've been really enjoying it, cour 2 has been really great.

For now it's my favorite anime of the Summer Season.

Oh shit. Glad you told me ahead of time lmao. How have you been enjoying TYBW?

The episode did a lot for their dynamic! Lilotto's the funniest of the group for me, personally.

Rukia and As Nodt killed it. As Nodt was so skin crawlingly creepy and pathetic, a real stand out.
Liltotto is really funny, I really do like her character so far.

But for now I would say my favorite of the group would be between either Giselle or Meninas.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Kaido never dodged zoro
BM was talking about enma lol
She's the same woman who's been shocked at weaker people attacks too

Zoro will need CoC to beat awakened Lucci

BTW, stop your nonsense "luffy didn't need g4 vs Kaido" he couldn't KO kaido without g4
He thought he would, he still couldn't...
He needed g5 vs kaido
While he used g5 from the start as a joke

"G5 always goofs around, even kaido couldn't..." kaido was landing hits on G5 even when he was getting toyed seriously. Luffy was using adhaki on top

Your lucci wank is as bad as zoro fans wanks
Lucci didn't look against G5.
he's fast for people who lack fs or aren't fast as Luffy, his lethality and AP as shown vs Sentomaru and he has great recovery since he's awakened
Ndule I am the true anti wank and defender. You have lost your way a long time ago sadly.

What about it?

It's high time you start to accept that Shanks is superior to Greenbull, Oda cannot be more obvious with the difference.
A person sent coc on offgurad person who is fighting samurais . The same greenbull reschedule to fight him and his crew on another time . That is not showing shanks superiority over greenbull.

It is same Blackbeard on shanks at marineford as to reschedule the fight .

Not to mention Blackbeard show worse reaction on silver rayleigh yet no one argue silver rayleigh show superior over Blackbeard. Blackbeard have Boa Hancock as hostage which he can crush crush her neck .

If you genuinely think it mean shanks show superior over greenbull then you are no different than Yankers as you criticize on doflimingo thing .

More like Fuji is tryna make fun of Zoro for fighting someone Luffy low diffed when that never happened.
Post the panels of Lucci fighting against after getting toyed with 2-3 basic named moves as he went unconscious?

The fight ended and he recovered later on with bandages
That's a low diff

The only one coping is you and zoro fans now

Lucci lost! If you can't continue the battle after being unconscious and you wake up later eight bandages, you lost!

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I have a different take on this. I believe the majority start as a Zoro fan. I'm pretty sure most Sanji fanboys were initially Zoro fans. But people sometimes want to be unique (and there are too many Zoro fans, being a Zoro fan is not unique at all) or their preferences change over time, which leads them to stan other characters. Also, some Zoro fans can be really annoying to the point you feel like rooting against them lol. I remember when I posted against ZKK, some reacted as though I was even a Zoro fan, lol.
Lmfao i tell my rl friends this all the time 😂

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I lol at the gif of that scene :suresure:

Oh yeah now we have a whole set of attacks for her, hope they add one or two more.
I've got high expectations.

It might kill the pacing, but I'd like to see the Quincy vs Captains battle that was offscreened in the manga
So far I've been really enjoying it, cour 2 has been really great.

For now it's my favorite anime of the Summer Season.
Do you prefer Cour 1 or 2? Cause tbh, I feel like Cour 1 had stronger episodes but the animation for Cour 2 >>

Liltotto is really funny, I really do like her character so far.

But for now I would say my favorite of the group would be between either Giselle or Meninas.
:whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress::whitepress:

You've chosen... Poorly.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
A person sent coc on offgurad person who is fighting samurais . The same greenbull reschedule to fight him and his crew on another time . That is not showing shanks superiority over greenbull
Dude, Shanks was OUTSIDE Wano and Greenbull was near the Flower Capital.

You cannot be coping about Shanks humbling GB after almost a year passed lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.