Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen's design is awesome wdym. Opposite of fodder, and with those glasses you can't even see his eyes, character that don't show their eyes are always more intimidating. Oda had to make his personality rather goofy to compensate for that fact

And he has quite the introduction, definitely not comparable to how these VAs are casually appearing side by side with marine fodders.
I liked Queen's design and he was presented as an all-star, so he was always strong to begin with.

What I am saying is that WW, just to say one, had a much...cooler design. Serious?
I don't know if I can find the right word, but I hope I made myself clear.

What I am trying to say is that characters that are fun, strange, etc. are favorites by Oda.
I wouldn't be surprised if the Chin VA or the other beard one will turn out to be stronger than the much more serious and "normal" Doberman.

The best thing you can do as a One Piece fan of this Social Media Generation is to not be part of any Agenda and just enjoy anything you get for your Charachters like "Recon"

I see this as a Win that Zoro is about to whop the Ass of a Guy who made Blackbeard run away
Saying Lucci made BB run is literally an agenda lol

One leaker said the chapter was traumatic yesterday
But it doesn't seem to be about powerscaling since we're monday already and we would know if any character took a big L (Sentoumaru losing against Kizaru is not a L)

Status
Not open for further replies.