Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Btw, I know I am saying something absolutely obvious for the 99, 9% of the world, but seeing Kizaru now will make it crystal clear for the hundredth time how much Fujitora was holding back in DR.

We will finally cease to see those 2 or 3 brain-dead posts about Fuji being moved by DR Luffy or DR Zoro lol.

Honestly no way any VA is stronger than Lucci, just can't see it but yeah they obviously didn't come here to wait on the ship and we already had enough CP0.

So either Zoro washes next chapter or Lucci goes after Robin idk
If zoro fucks up again by losing track of his opponent and having robin get hurt again…
:sanmoji:
Nah it can’t happen again

Btw, I know I am saying something absolutely obvious for the 99, 9% of the world, but seeing Kizaru now will make it crystal clear for the hundredth time how much Fujitora was holding back in DR.

We will finally cease to see those 2 or 3 brain-dead posts about Fuji being moved by DR Luffy or DR Zoro lol.
Man, Issho was literally having internal monologue about how he much he regretted blinding himself and not being able to take a look at Luffy's kind face lmao
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Status
Not open for further replies.