Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they have a 10 day all out fight ending in a draw? No, zoro just stepped into his way to keep him from doing something unpleasant.
Lucci, in this constellation, is literally in batman smile's situation
What are you talking about? You said Oda is biggest Zoro fan, Lucci although stronger than admirals isn't worth the time for a rematch. It's a boring back and fort.

lucci would struggle against kid seraphim with no magma flame,no dinosaur df,no haki. He is getting mid diffed by king
Seraphim are not equal to king they are genetically enhanced and more advanced

Lucci will take out King high diff Mayne mid diff since King can't use awakening

Its not unless you made it a Agenda. We got manga prove that he was running away from them. Since when is stating the obvious= part of agenda stop the childish crap
CP0 chased the BB Pirates out, not Lucci alone. Do you see what I mean now? What you said sounded a lot more like "childish crap" lol

Used advCOA and FS. It's just denial at this point to say otherwise lmao. CoC doesn't improve Luffy's base stats or raw skills, it just makes his attacks stronger like any other offensive power. Luffy was always good enough to keep up with Kaido; he just lacked power, which he got from CoC. Luffy's awakening was literally terrifying the Gorosei lmao. It's outright lying to say it wasn't hyped more than CoC. And calm down, no one said Zoro's CoC is equal to Luffy's. I only said Luffy using awakening is the equivalent of Zoro using FoC because they're parallel power ups.
Show us where he used FS and AdCoA you little genius lol

Never said it increase base stats but it's clear it help Luffy defensive wise as he Can block way more effectively

Luffy's CoC was hyped by Kaido, he split the sky with it (something only Younko level characters did)
It was even compared to WB/Roger Sky splitting

Nah, Lucci is strong ( for me is YC1 level) but if Zoro is struggling vs his base form is pure bad writing
Bad writing only for deluded zolotards that put him above the main character. It isn't bad writing, it is your bad intelligence to think Zolo is even comparable to Luffy who negged Lucci like a fodder. Zolo isn't 10% of Luffy so why shouldnt he struggle vs Lucci? Get over your Lolno Lolo wank and read the story as the writer writes.

Show us where he used FS and AdCoA you little genius lol

Never said it increase base stats but it's clear it help Luffy defensive wise as he Can block way more effectively

Luffy's CoC was hyped by Kaido, he split the sky with it (something only Younko level characters did)
It was even compared to WB/Roger Sky splitting
Bro prolly thinks CoC does nothing LMAO. He needs to re read the story from 1010 onwards but he hates Luffy so I don't think he'll be reasonable.

Status
Not open for further replies.