Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You realise your first paragraph made no sense right?

"The main advantage of G5 wasn't blunt immunity"
"Kaido tried every attack in his arsenal and none of them worked"

Why didn't they work? Because of Luffy's blunt immunity. All of Kaido's attacks are garbage outside of his club attacks and Blazing Bagua, ergo, Luffy negated the vast majority of Kaido's moveset. This is not up for debate.

It stated Luffy's physical strength increased. That means nothing in terms of its relation to G4's AP, which increases AP through haki and spring force. So idk what your point is. Fact of the matter is the strongest G5 attack is an imitation of G4.
Explain to me how reflecting Bolo breath is blunt force immunity? Or how stretching Kaidos body when he at Luffy was blunt force immunity. I wouldn’t even consider getting hit with a spiked club purely blunt force. Everything G5 gave Luffy contributed to his win.

Less making fun of zoro and more the fans that ultimately expected he fight Kizaru lol

Like the writing was on the wall...
Zoro will still fight Kizaru...eventually :beanmean:
To be honest, it's very interesting Zoro wants to settle the score with Lucci, after what happened in Ennies Lobby. People just think he wants to fight swordsman only all the time. Zoro needs to settle the score with Kizaru as well but that might happen later when we get SHs vs Kizaru at the end of the arc. If Kizaru is beaten by Luffy 1v1 then I don't see the point in a SH fighting Kizaru later on in the 'final war' etc, Kizaru losing twice to SHs would be tragic lol.

Erm no his df is the koi koi and in the legend the koi climbs the waterfall to become a dragon. So no he wad still is his base. His awakening would be the flame dragon shit he did maybe
He had flames.

All of you keep telling me how it's a fish fruit and that ultimately it turns into a dragon. How is this different from human nika fruit with 2 stages?

If Kaido had a "true" awakening he would have used it. He liked a good fight, there's no way he didn't use his awakening and miss the opportunity to use it when Luffy was toying with him. It would be exceptionally bad writing by Oda at this point. Besides the Nika fruit is clearly the strongest from a plot perspective. Don't get your hopes up for a rematch.
Post automatically merged:

Someone posted on twitter that Zoro fans will take massive L this chapter like always. Is this true?
Zoro doesn't always take Ls, so by default this is false.

Status
Not open for further replies.