Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
WG has 4 admirals but luffy won't be defeating all of them. He won't even defeat all gorosei.

And, series is near its end is bad argument - because this shit is nowhere near getting wrapped.

Another thing - luffy always end up getting extreme diff fights - he isn't beating an admiral mid diff - that too when it's first admiral to go down
Neither Caesar nor Hody were extreme diff fights lol.

And admirals always fight nerfed dudes...and still barely win.

It's not just marineford.

Oda had to nerf Garp for Kuzan to stand a chance.

Why would a prime yonko be challenged by a lone admiral?

Neither Caesar nor Hody were extreme diff fights lol.

And admirals always fight nerfed dudes...and still barely win.

It's not just marineford.

Oda had to nerf Garp for Kuzan to stand a chance.

Why would a prime yonko be challenged by a lone admiral?
Who told you Garp was nerfed when they guy whose literally holding back is Kuzan?

Why would a prime yonko be a challenge for an admiral? Cause they are equal

Oda is going to make logia awakenings look broken when they first get shown.

There’s probably going to be a chapter where Kizaru looks stronger than Kaido.
I'd like a chapter where Luffy dominates Kizaru and it ends with Kizaru asking Saturn if he can go all out at the risk of causing collateral damage as a cliffhanger with hint of him being about to use awakening.

Less making fun of zoro and more the fans that ultimately expected he fight Kizaru lol

Like the writing was on the wall...
I was kind of expecting Luffy to fight Saturn, but in retrospect I think that would be a bit too soon.

The Gorosei seem like end-game villains, perhaps the ones the Straw Hats have to fight before reaching Imu, so I’d be kinda surprised if Luffy fought one of them already.

The Straw Hats leaving the island using some teleportation technology seems more likely.

Status
Not open for further replies.