Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
No.

I just don't see why Kizaru should be a near even match for Luffy though. He should go down mid-high diff.

The series is in its final phase and the WG has 4 admirals, gorosei and Imu to deal with.
WG has 4 admirals but luffy won't be defeating all of them. He won't even defeat all gorosei.

And, series is near its end is bad argument - because this shit is nowhere near getting wrapped.

Another thing - luffy always end up getting extreme diff fights - he isn't beating an admiral mid diff - that too when it's first admiral to go down

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
WG has 4 admirals but luffy won't be defeating all of them. He won't even defeat all gorosei.

And, series is near its end its bad argument - because this shit is nowhere near getting wrapped.

Another thing - luffy always end up getting extreme diff fights - he isn't beating an admiral mid diff - that too when it's first admiral to go down
Saturn is extrem diff to luffy, kizaru is just blueno:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Wait.... there are people who thinks kiz will get negged? :suresure:

Kiz will make luffy run out of his imagination
I believed Kizaru coming being teased for 8 months, him being the main fighting antagonist of the arc. (Saturn is not build up as someone that will face Luffy right now), Luffy reacting strongly to his presence as a cliffhanger would make clear to everyone we’re heading to a high diff minimum. Boy how wrong I was

Status
Not open for further replies.