Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
They main power of Gear 5 is the freedom and the immense physical strength of it.

G5s damage is well beyond G4s hell, the punch that went through Kaidos face in Gear 5 was shown stronger than Over Kong Gun from Gear 4.

Gear 5 is better in everything
You guys seem to misunderstand what I'm saying.

I've never said G5 isn't stronger than G4 overall. I said that, in G5 vs Kaido, the main advantage of G5 was its blunt immunity.

Is it versatile? Yes. Is it free? Yes. Is it difficult to deal with due to its randomness? Of course. But if we had to choose one primary advantage in the fight vs Kaido, then you are kidding yourselves if you think blunt immunity wasn't the only reason Luffy survived.

Legit, re-read chapter 1047 and tell me what the main advantage of G5 was against Kaido, please. I encourage everyone to do so and then respond to me. If Luffy wasn't blunt immune, he still would've lost to Kaido. If he didn't have increased physical strength and versatility but could simply perform BG and access G4's spring mechanism with added blunt immunity, he still would've won. In the context of Luffy vs Kaido, the rest is just fluff that didn't contribute significantly to the end result. It just led to Kaido flexing, preaching "Haki is king!" as he bodied Luffy.

And idk where you're getting that the nameless punch through the face is above OKG - prior to the punch you were referring to, Kaido literally couldn't even stand up due to the damage he'd taken vs pre-G5 Luffy. He was canonically stated to be deeply wounded. So him being slow to his feet and conversing after a nameless punch doesn't mean the punch was above OKG, it means Kaido was already on his last legs.

Last edited:
The funniest thing about this fiesta is that a lot of people rate Rob Lucci highly but it's hard not to laugh at Zoro fighting him after Zoro's fanboys spammed every social media with Zoro vs Kizaru for months
:zosleepy:

Status
Not open for further replies.