Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not taking one attack in account. I'm taking one power up. That could be said about Mr 1 fight and would be truth. Luffy didn't low diffed Kaido after G5. It was still extreme diff.
Fine, if you want to split the fight up, split the fight up. That means I get to say that King low diffed Zoro, so I'm cool with that

H

Herrera95

Buddy went from same panel cope to same page cope in 5 minutes can make this shit up
Here is huffro on the same page btw

So luffy + zoro comparable to sanji?

Just stop reading two piece my man
Yes you can say Sanji has better durability maybe even endurance. Great. Buy the power output goes to Zoro and Luffy.
Post automatically merged:

Fine, if you want to split the fight up, split the fight up. That means I get to say that King low diffed Zoro, so I'm cool with that
No you can't. No part of the fight says that.

Everyone knows King ragdolled Zoro pre-KoH.

Whether or not that was because of the gimmick alone doesn't really matter.

The fact of the matter is that Zoro figured out King's powers, powered up, and proceeded to ragdoll him back. If current Zoro fought King again, why would the fight play out any other way than how it did at the end? King was essentially on full HP when Zoro got KoH.

Status
Not open for further replies.