Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@MarineHQ
If yall bois stopped being delusional we would never need to debate the obvious things...
You cannot force swords where swords dont exist.

I know the headcanons and agendas see a word sword instead of the word saw every instance but I cant say I support those delusions.

Throws a couple of grass parts freezing them and creating an ice sword and calls it Ice sword.
Dude pulls a lightsaber out of his body that is named Sword of Fathering Clouds of the Heaven, complimenting his other 2 Imperial relics and being one of only 3 known named techniques.
>Thinks the situation is equal.

I told you, you cannot stop Kizaru from being a swordsman just because you wish so.
The dude is all about Jewels, Mirros and Sword. He can bully fodder with anything, doesnt mean his nameless kicks are his actual combat style over his named abilities where the sword is the highlight.
You didnt think this through when you wished for Kizaru vs Luffy.
Let's see what happens when Luffy runs out of the clock. :myman:

It's like saying Sanji is a swordsman because he used a knife against Wanze even though he used kicks in every single other fight he's hadRead above, lol.

Kizaru about to show off.
Let's see if he is a brawler without named moves or if he is a swordsman with named moves. :milaugh:
And like i said, you put way too much stock in the regalia moves like they mean much.

Aokiji's attack names are all VERY simple (read "Ice____" every time). Oda uses specific japanese references for Kizaru. There is nothing that states they are any different from each other, just because one name sounds more impressive lmao.

Heres a "Regalia" move from Kizaru, and here is Kaido's Boro Breath, both blocked by Marco. What is the actual fucking difference lmao, what did they both accomplish? Luffy has canonically TANKED the latter multiple times.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I would have say amazing win for luffy fans over kizaru if not for the fact he get a win every arc, he is the savior promised, the child of destiny. He was fated to win.
this isn't insightful, in shonen manga the protagonist always wins. even if they lose a few times on the way to the win, they always win.

why do people say this shit like it means anything, no shit the protaginst was fated to win, hes the fucking protagonist

Goes either way. Yeah you might say Naruto wins because he had the Chakra of all Beasts but therefore Sasuke has the rinnegan and can always absorb that Chakra.
Difference is Naruto literally can use their chakra at all times. Sasuke relied on them being present

EOS Naruto is stronger than sasuke, idk why this is even an argument

Status
Not open for further replies.