Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Itachi was rightfully and properly overwanked, comparing him to Shanks is a crime
Let's relax

Comparing him to Shanks is a crime but the wanking is still awful

Minato and Itachi are neck and neck for the most wanked characters in the Naruto fanbase

I don't even think Naruto gets sucked off as much and he's the main character

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The Uchiha clan really did put themselves into a corner.

Konoha had gotten out of the 3rd Shinobi war, was half destroyed by the Kyuubi attack, narrowly avoided a new war due to the Hyuga incident, and now you’re effectively telling the leadership of the village you’re going to engage in some charge of the light brigade coup?

Fugaku should’ve negotiated harder with Hiruzen before he got Danzo’d.

I'm gonna genocide my whole clan and traumatise my little brother to please the old men ruling Konoha. I will also leave my little brother in the care of those same people who ordered me to kill my clan.
Now, let me start to explain how I am actually good and love my brother so much.

Terrible character 🤮🤮🤮

Apollo

The Sol King
He never tried to explain himself tho
Uchiha clan had it coming for them, Itachi was a teenager when he was pressed to make such decision
Did Itachi really think he was good though?
Don’t you insult the god of the Uchiha. Itachi is a great character, arguably top 5 in shonen jump
The truth is that Itachi was likely meant to be a bad villain, but halfway through Kishi wanted to backpeddle on that and we get this half-baked character called Itachi. But hey, he tapped Sasuke on the head which means he actually loved him!

Sorry Itachibros, but your fav is a terrible character. I used to like him when my age started with a "1".

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
The Uchiha clan really did put themselves into a corner.

Konoha had gotten out of the 3rd Shinobi war, was half destroyed by the Kyuubi attack, narrowly avoided a new war due to the Hyuga incident, and now you’re effectively telling the leadership of the village you’re going to engage in some charge of the light brigade coup?

Fugaku should’ve negotiated harder with Hiruzen before he got Danzo’d.
Blud no one cares about saradas family

Status
Not open for further replies.