Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luccis showing and portrayal is pretty poor. Dude seems to be below the likes of King and Queen.
Luccis portrayal is very good. He did away with Sentoumaru - a strong man in his own right - easily. That in itself showed his threat level and Luffy acknowledged it by a) going to Gear 5 directly b) painting a target on his own back so Luffy doesn't go after the rest.

Lucci is most likely below King, who is a semi legendary fighter that has haxx, but surely above Queen who is a TERRIBLE fighter. Jack, Who's Who, Ulti, Apoo are all much better fighters than Queen. I'm not saying they would win against Queen because he has dinosaur skin, cyborg enhancements, plague weapons and lasers but his battle IQ is the worst of all commanders in the series.

I’m going to make the bold statement and say that, by his introduction, Kishi already decided to make Itachi a good guy. His original concept Pre-139 was likely antagonistic but there’s a handful of clues even in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc that Itachi was fishy
Honestly itachis entire vibe when he went to go kidnap Naruto felt off. Like he was gassing up jaraiya knowing damn well he’s no stronger than Orochimaru was

It's not just them.

You are the most legit one, and you don't even have raws and you are open about it which is good.

But why does the others act like they saw and read the chapter, weird.

They even state Zoro already won and stuff like that.
the only one got raws at this time is shuisha workers and they would never trust anyone with pages unless is a good friend like Redon at this point so why losing his job to give someone on twitter the pages lol , so we see the raws when it's really comes in stores in wedesday

Luccis portrayal is very good. He did away with Sentoumaru - a strong man in his own right - easily. That in itself showed his threat level and Luffy acknowledged it by a) going to Gear 5 directly b) painting a target on his own back so Luffy doesn't go after the rest.

Lucci is most likely below King, who is a semi legendary fighter that has haxx, but surely above Queen who is a TERRIBLE fighter. Jack, Who's Who, Ulti, Apoo are all much better fighters than Queen. I'm not saying they would win against Queen because he has dinosaur skin, cyborg enhancements, plague weapons and lasers but his battle IQ is the worst of all commanders in the series.
Kings battle iq is the worst in the beast pirates cmon now. Dude purposefully put himself in bad situations for fun.

Luccis strong, but I’m waiting to see more of his awakening mode before I put him above commanders who are worth over a billion berries like king queen and Marco.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Honestly itachis entire vibe when he went to go kidnap Naruto felt off. Like he was gassing up jaraiya knowing damn well he’s no stronger than Orochimaru was
:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

“if we fought, we’d kill each other…. wait, adding even more Akatsuki wouldn’t matter either… let’s run away my stronger partner.”

I think the dead give away is how suspicious and shady Fugaku is during the Sasuke flashback when he fights Naruto. Dude screams of hidden agenda.

Status
Not open for further replies.