Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's relax

Comparing him to Shanks is a crime but the wanking is still awful

Minato and Itachi are neck and neck for the most wanked characters in the Naruto fanbase

I don't even think Naruto gets sucked off as much and he's the main character
Minato is a timid, one dimensional jutsu stealing bitch who never left his print on shinobi history
Itachi was just a talented boy left with a burden heavy enough to break grown ass men, and he did what he had to do without complaining. His tragedy is what brought him strength.
Same can't be said for characters like Minato and Shanks

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The truth is that Itachi was likely meant to be a bad villain, but halfway through Kishi wanted to backpeddle on that and we get this half-baked character called Itachi. But hey, he tapped Sasuke on the head which means he actually loved him!

Sorry Itachibros, but your fav is a terrible character. I used to like him when my age started with a "1".
I’m going to make the bold statement and say that, by his introduction, Kishi already decided to make Itachi a good guy. His original concept Pre-139 was likely antagonistic but there’s a handful of clues even in the Sasuke Retrieval Arc that Itachi was fishy

Just use your mind and compare what is in the chapter of what they are saying and you will know who got it or not
It's not just them.

You are the most legit one, and you don't even have raws and you are open about it which is good.

But why does the others act like they saw and read the chapter, weird.

They even state Zoro already won and stuff like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.