Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eh I’m a minority who actually liked the fullbring arc as a whole. I did dislike most of the fullbringers tho Ginjo being a sub soul reaper was a major L tho and a bad plot twist.

I liked Fullbring much more than the first half of the hueco mundo arc that’s for sure
He didn't use any fullbring vs Yuha did he? Only important powers were those used in the final battle! That's what all the build up was for.

Eh I’m a minority who actually liked the fullbring arc as a whole. I did dislike most of the fullbringers tho Ginjo being a sub soul reaper was a major L tho and a bad plot twist.

I liked Fullbring much more than the first half of the hueco mundo arc that’s for sure
Actually I still don't 100% understand that ending, even after reading the novel, the hell's arc and the shitty explanation of dozens of hardcore fans.

Now this part.....this part is the straight up delusional part.

How anyone read Naruto and didn't see the constant wanking Kishi gave to Itachi would have to be beyond blind.

Dude literally is the only character with no L's in the manga other than the one he had to plan himself.

Dudes literally the authors pet himself, people mistake Naruto as the Jesus character when that was Itachi himself.

Even the final fight was full of Itachi wanking by Naruto and Sasuke, hell his ideology is straight up what led to Sasuke doing this and causing the fight.

Like really, there's no possible way to miss how wanked Itachi was by Kishi, even by Hashiramas fuçking mouth.
:gokulaugh:
Itachi is the Batman of Naruto, enough prep time he can beat anyone. Dude literally implanted a genjutsu in Naruto that would brainwash Sasuke into not being an emo dumbass

I think it's a chapter a month for black clover I'm not sure tho
A chapter every 3 or 4 months. It will be like 3/4 releases per year. And it already finishing.

Black Clover was a huge disappointment. Can't understand a shit. The series was getting hyped because of anime improved art and then the movie. Author once said the manga could be as big as One Piece.

Status
Not open for further replies.