Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck you Oda, why did he give us a fucking Lucci vs Zoro, We don't give a fuck about Lucci
I think theres a massive overreaction with this clash meaning anything other than a clash.

Remember that no VA can bypass the dome save for Kizaru, and Lucci is currently the only major enemy in the dome. Id just wait for VAs showing off properly anf the situation to get more dire

Zoro facing Lucci is the worst or best thing that could happen to him depending on which character you like or hate.

Every single time we see Zoro face the same character Luffy face, Zoro outperforms Luffy against that character. Those characters include Hody, Hyouzou, artificial dragon, Monet, Pica, Fujitora, Queen, and Kaido/Big Mom.

I know some are thinking Luffy beat Kaido in his strongest form and he did. But remember, Luffy had to face Kaido multiple times and receive an in battle growth for him to be the exception. Zoro never faced Kaido after his in battle growth. The first time Zoro faced Kaido, on the rooftop, Zoro performed better against Kaido than Luffy.

I think theres a massive overreaction with this clash meaning anything other than a clash.

Remember that no VA can bypass the dome save for Kizaru, and Lucci is currently the only major enemy in the dome. Id just wait for VAs showing off properly anf the situation to get more dire
Lucci and the others would kind of have to be defeated here because otherwise it makes it a little unfair to have 9 VAs plus CP0, if Oda is really planning to make these VAs strong that is.

Status
Not open for further replies.