Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Friendly reminder, Lucci jumped straight into Awakening before attempting to fight Luffy.

He hasn't even change to regular Zoan form, even though Zoro is attacking him seriously.

This debate is already over.
Friendly reminder that once you go in your ultimate form directly, you have more chance to finish the fight quickly.

If Zoro uses KOH or Ashura and one shot Lucci, you gonna say "omg Zoro needed his ultimate for Lucci" but when Luffy uses his ultimate form for someone like Lucci, you be like "luffy trolled and threw away Lucci".

That's what we call being hypocrite my dear celestial-chin :suresure:

Lucci and the others would kind of have to be defeated here because otherwise it makes it a little unfair to have 9 VAs plus CP0, if Oda is really planning to make these VAs strong that is.
I still dont think Lucci is going to be a full blown enemy by the end. Saturns comment about how Cipher Pol is expendable, including Lucci, raises red flags:

Something tells me he'll be an ally by the end because of this.

Zoro had to use his strongest attack form just to compete with Kaido for 2 seconds.

He can't spam Ashura. In a one on one fight, Zoro gets that two second window where he outperforms Kaido, and then would proceed to get demolished. And that's even if Kaido allows him to get that one attack off in the first place.
Pre-ACoC, with broken bones. Kaido got lucky.

Friendly reminder that once you go in your ultimate form directly, you have more chance to finish the fight quickly.

If Zoro uses KOH or Ashura and one shot Lucci, you gonna say "omg Zoro needed his ultimate for Lucci" but when Luffy uses his ultimate form for someone like Lucci, you be like "luffy trolled and threw away Lucci".

That's what we call being hypocrite my dear celestial-chin :suresure:
lmao this is exactly what the fandom would do

I still dont think Lucci is going to be a full blown enemy by the end. Saturns comment about how Cipher Pol is expendable, including Lucci, raises red flags:

Something tells me he'll be an ally by the end because of this.
That's just Saturn being an egotistical scumbag, nothing new for the CDs ngl.
Also Lucci doesn't seem to be one to forgive and forget, Luffy nearly killed him the first time they fought and knocked him out the second time, kind of hard to forget something like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.