Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Sasaki Kojirō

@comrade Do you also believe that Yamato's attack, the "Narikabura Arrow," is coated with Conqueror's Haki? Considering that before using it, Yamato emits lightning from their attacks, and the "zap zap" is present, which often symbolizes Conqueror's Haki-infused attacks, this would essentially be a "Conqueror's Haki slash," similar to what Roger and Shanks used. What do you think?

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARIMO HAIRCUT.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WORO AND ZKK IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS ENMA SWORD OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK LUCCI. FUCK VEGAPUNK. FUCK BONNEY. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!

C

CensoredbyWG

Posts a page that proves that Goofy is weak to slashes. :kobeha:
The slash wasn't aimed at him and yet he didn't move from where he was, Kaido's tatsumaki wasn't aimed at anyone too, right?
Everyone you wank is a basic haki shitter and not a single one of them is a top tier. Anything else? :myman:
Kaido isnt a top tier? Shanks isnt a top tier? Hahahahahahah:kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh::kailaugh:

KEEP COPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.