Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Zoro goes into KOH, trolls Lucci and knocks him out with a Sword Sword swipe, like Luffy knocked him out with a single punch, I'll gladly give Zoro credit where credit is due.

If Zoro goes into KOH, struggles against Lucci, and has to use a high powered attack to beat Lucci, you'll have a thousand excuses as to why Zoro struggled, and needed a high powered attack, and try and spin it to still put Zoro on Luffy's level.

That's called being a hypocrite my dear Aknolagon-Chan
Of course if Zoro struggles even in KOH against Lucci then yes you are right and you can't put Zoro on Luffy's lvl.

But are you gonna tell me that Lucci gonna tank KOH Dragon Damnation Zoro when even a Lunarian got wrecked in 3 moves ? Come on.
Just saying if a character uses their ultimate directly, it doesn't mean = they can't beat them. It's just their choice (obviously Oda).

Although if the bit on Zoro end up being true, then that will put his strength below G5, described litterally as "the most ridiculous power in the world", so I don't think it's a bad look for Green Swordman

Read the quote in the center of the page. Refers directly to Luffy in that panel. I may have been wrong about it being before 1010. But Kaido's singled out Luffy every time.

Very first quote after taking Luffy's punch:

You still can't comprehend the first scene.

It helps if you post the entire page because there's multiple scenes that go along with that scene that explained what Kaido was saying.

Kaido what's surprise Luffy obtained the power to hurt him in such a short amount of time and was asking himself if Luffy could reach their level. Nothing more and nothing less.

Kaido never faced Zola before so he doesn't have anything to base all those current strength off of. Kaido is the person who determines people value through battle. That scene doesn't change the fact that Zoro protected and saved Luffy.

The second scene occurred after Luffy's in battle growth where he obtained ACoC. The power that allowed Luffy to go from losing a clash against Ulti to fighting evenly against Kaido. As I explained, it took Luffy multiple battles and in battle growth to perform better than Zoro. Plus Zoro obtained that same power but never faced Kaido after his in battle growth.

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARIMO HAIRCUT.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WORO AND ZKK IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS ENMA SWORD OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK LUCCI. FUCK VEGAPUNK. FUCK BONNEY. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
Why did you imitate shishioisback

...motherFUCKER

MOTHERFUCKING FUCK. THAT WAS THE LAST, UTTER, FUCKING STRAW FOR ME.

I FOUGHT FOR ZORO. I FUCKING LOST FRIENDS FOR THEM. I WORE THE MARIMO HAIRCUT.
I HAD FAITH. I HAD FAITH IN YOU, YOU FUCKING BASTARD. YOU SHATTERED EVERYTHING. I WAS ONE OF THE MOST LOYAL ONE PIECE FOLLOWERS. I MANAGED TO GET DOZENS OF PEOPLE PEOPLE INTO IT. AND THIS IS HOW YOU THANK ME AFTER A DECADE WORTH OF PATIENCE TO FINALLY SEE MY WORO AND ZKK IN ACTION?
FUCKING HELL, FUCK YOU, ODA. FUCK YOU. YOU AND YOUR SHITTY FUCKING LITTLE MANGA. YOU LYING SACK OF SHIT! I HANG THE THE GLORIOUS ENMA SWORD OVER MY BED, AND MY GOD I WILL NOT GIVE IN. YOU LITERALLY WOULD HAVE TO CLAW IT FROM MY COLD, DEAD FUCKING BODY. I WILL DENY, DENY, DENY WHAT YOU JUST DID! YOU'RE AS GOOD AS DEAD TO ME! YOU TRAITOROUS OLD FUCK!

FUCK LUFFY. FUCK LUCCI. FUCK VEGAPUNK. FUCK BONNEY. FUCK EGGHEAD. FUCKING GOD DAMN MOTHERFUCKING - BLAND, HELL-BOUND, BROKEN, DISGUSTING AND FORCED SERIES SHATTERING CHARACTERS!
WTF

Status
Not open for further replies.