Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1091 Spoilers Discussion

Do you agree with Rayleigh scaling?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Drumz said yesterday that Kizaru blocked base Luffy's kick and that Zoro was struggling against base Lucci btw, but also admitted to be trolling half the time
We have to figure out if Emu confirmed it or if he is just reposting what Drumz said but he hasn't posted everything Drumz said. That's the problem. I pinged Pew already so let's wait.

Zoro facing Lucci is the worst or best thing that could happen to him depending on which character you like or hate.

Every single time we see Zoro face the same character Luffy face, Zoro outperforms Luffy against that character. Those characters include Hody, Hyouzou, artificial dragon, Monet, Pica, Fujitora, Queen, and Kaido/Big Mom.

I know some are thinking Luffy beat Kaido in his strongest form and he did. But remember, Luffy had to face Kaido multiple times and receive an in battle growth for him to be the exception. Zoro never faced Kaido after his in battle growth. The first time Zoro faced Kaido, on the rooftop, Zoro performed better against Kaido than Luffy.
Kaido fought everybody on the rooftop and yet the vivre card says Kaido only felt Luffy was worthy of facing him. This was before 1010.

The vas are fighting the sea beasts after this chapter
And we dont know where they'll be in 5 chapters lol. Ive asked this question before, what is the problem with Zoro fighting a VA when their scaling is all over the place lol? You have people like Maynard, but then you also have Vergo, then someone like Garp. There is no precedent that states at least VA here cant be stronger than a Yonko commander like King.

Dont start this again with me like Wano, pleaseXD

Against awakened Lucci, and toyed with him like he was an action figure.

Lucci ain't even in normal Zoan form here, and Zoro is fighting seriously.
Where it's said that zoro vs lucci are fighting even seriously ? It's just written that Zoro stopped Lucci who went to kill VP in his base form.
So if Zoro blocked Lucci that means Zoro is struggling with base Lucci ? What a dumb reasoning lmao.

Status
Not open for further replies.